Nipple Play

dude77007

Legendary Member
Media
Question for the guys here that love to have their nipples played with.

I like my nipples pinched REAL HARD just before or while I am cumming. That of course is never a problem when I am taking care of my own business. However, I am reluctant to ask a sex partner to do it, except a few times with a regular fuck.(a man) I just absolutely gives me the most fantastic nut.

But, I am bi with only a few encounters with men. I just cannot get the courage up to ask a woman to pinch my nipples. When I am missionary style there is nothing to match having the hell pinched out of my nipples JUST AS I CUM.

Are any of the bi or straight guys here comfortable asking a women to do this? I am afraid they will think I'm weird, which I am. LOL.

sandman013772

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am Bi and married and LOVE it too. Just ask. I did and it was no big deal. Or when in for play pull her/his head to your nipple to let them know, most will start to suck it instantly.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
another piggie backed question: straight girls don't think to play with a guy's nipples?

i'm asking because i really like playing with the bf's nips. kinda a bit compulsively. is all good because he likes it. so well happy runs amok for both of us. maybe i am more touch oriented than most? that just doesn't sound right. kinda have noticed women seem to be more the ones petted and fondled in the hetro hook up. dang it boys have heaps of fun things to fiddle with not touching/teasing/tweaking seems like everybody is missing out on fun.

of course random chatter with guy pals has led me to believe not all guys like nipple play for various reasons.

ml

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Girls have played with mine and I'd never thought about it but really enjoy it. On a side note my current girl can cum from me playing with her nipples. Is that unusual?

D_Bitch McConnell

Experimental Member
Media
Hell my gf has no problem in telling me to pinch her nipples as she cums so I dm asking her to do the same. She loves to pinch and twist them as she gives head. Drives both of us insane, especially with er big ole' melons!

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
No not unusual... I can too...

It has to do with nervs connecting with the clit...

:biggrin1:

It's called being "hard wired". I've been that way all my life and can no longer maintain an erection without titplay (but I'm 49).

It seems to me that it's your personal responsibility to find what works for you and your partner(s), and discuss it as part of the whole negotiating process required for good sex. If you just wing it, you'll have no one but yourself to blame for a lousy lay.

nattynatt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My bf knows that, with the correct ratio of tongue & fingertips (applied to nips), i can come without touching my dick.

B_bflr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My wife knows my nipples are sensitive and I'm lucky she loves to play with them, during intercourse or whatever. :)

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's called being "hard wired". I've been that way all my life and can no longer maintain an erection without titplay (but I'm 49).
It seems to me that it's your personal responsibility to find what works for you and your partner(s), and discuss it as part of the whole negotiating process required for good sex. If you just wing it, you'll have no one but yourself to blame for a lousy lay.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :) I'll help big guy!

chip59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I had rings in for a few years and until then, they were just garden variety, ho-hum nipples. Once they were pierced it was like someone flipped a switch and they became hardwired right to my cock. Even now, with the rings out, my nips are a real pleasure center. Just touch them and it's instant wood.
I don't like 'em worked too hard, but please, please work 'em while I'm cumming.

Yknarfy

Expert Member
Media
Yeh, im always playing with my nipples as i wank, makes it feel so much more intense and gets me moanin, only had one girl who played with while i played with myself - was amazing haha

I am the same - I jack up as soon as I touch my nips and cum very easily with nip play - the only prob is that I use my nips so much that they are getting very big now and slightly embarassing.

Franky