nipple play

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by cherychoper, Sep 2, 2010.

1. cherychoper

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I am interested to have some exchanges with others who enjoy nipple play.

Are there many of you that use clamps, clips, or rings to excite your nipples? Having my nipples pinched during sex has become increasingly pleasurable as my nipples become more sensitive. I believe the increase in sensitivity is a result of frequent clamping and pinching I now receive.

Are others experimenting with this "kink" or are very few interested?

I would really like to get some ideas and suggestions on what others are doing.

2. carlgordon

carlgordon New Member

I have discovered that my nips have gotten more sensative since my wife and I have started playing with them. When I am alone, I use clamps to increase the sensations as I jerk off. Love it now when my wife clamps down on one of my nips as I am fucking her.

3. Yknarfy

Yknarfy Active Member

Albums:
    Yes, I have discovered my nipples recently and what a great deal of pleasure I get from them. Clamping and rolling produce great feelings and jack me up very quickly. The only problem is that they have grown quite long and are now very obvious!

F

4. Belly_Dancer

Belly_Dancer Member

We use clamps and clothespins on my nipples from time to time, and it definitely makes them more sensitive for a while. It is a type of erotic pain that is frequently engaged in by kinky people who are into giving or receiving pain. Common safety advice says not to clamp anything for more than 15 minutes at a time, and my husband and I follow that advice.

Cherychoper, this may be an isolated thing or it's possible it is just the beginning of an exploration of erotic pain for you. If your partner(s) are willing to explore this with you, you could be in for a lot of fun.

5. cdunstan1

Gold Member

Albums:
    American dudes have so many hang ups. My Italian boyfriend taught me the joy of nipple work when I was there for a year of college. It is so not "kink" in Europe str8 or gay). I think of my bad boys as my 2nd and 3rd cocks. In experience hands I can cum with nipple stimulation alone.

And this is a problem because???? :smile:

6. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    I am completely hard-wired. That means that nipple stimulation is essential to my attaining and maintaining an erection. I am a complete and total titpig :cool:

Personally, for me, clamps and/or clothespins just don't work: I much prefer fingers and/or mouths. Though gentle at first, once I'm "broken in", I can withstand some tugging that most anyone else would call a form of torture. For me, it's pure 100% pleasure and is the only verifiable way to get my dick throbbing, drooling hard.

Though I've always been like this, it's become more extreme as I get older :tongue:

My advice to anyone looking to attempt increased sensitivity to their nipples would be to get a snake-bite kit.

7. D_Tam_Ponds

D_Tam_Ponds Account Disabled

I am not into the pain/pleasure thing, but I love my nipples played with - gently. Licking/tongue flicking is great, but gentle sucking during sex sends me straight to orgasm!

8. hungryman40

hungryman40 Member

Albums:
    My life changed when I discovered how sensitive my nipples are to being played with. I cannot quite cum from it, but man I get close.

Draft saved Draft deleted