Nipple play

pexman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I wanna hear from a bunch of the straight guys on this 'cause I know many gay men will probably respond (which is great too)...

1. During sex, how much action do your nipples get?
2. To what degree are they hot-wired to your cock?
3. Do you think it's too feminine to have someone give attention to them?
4. Has a female partner ever given them attention without you asking for it?

I am thinking not many straight guys are into this either because they think it's too gay, they don't think/realize theirs are sensitive, or just never thought about it. Popular culture never really shows dudes' nipples getting worked on by the women they're bedding in motion pictures or tv--just wonder how widespread male nipple play is in real life. Thanks.

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Never thought about it. Maybe similar to anal stimulation. Might feel good physically. But mentally a turn off

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have a straight buddy who recently had a GF suck on and play with his nipples. He was AMAZED. He never knew how much pleasure they contained. No woman had ever thought to play with them before. SAD.

I like to have mine kissed, licked, sucked and tweaked lightly. No rough play with them.

D

deleted3272

the last girl i had sex with played with them, never had a girl do that before was a little weired but ok. dident turn me on or give me pleasure.

swtnspycy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I pretty much always play with a man's nipples. I like to pinch them lightly, flick my tongue over them, and maybe bite them just a tiny bit. But I'll never acually sit and suck on them, that would feel a little odd.

The most response I got from doing this was from a guy who had his nipples pierced. His were extremely sensitive, and any kind of playing with them would make him insanely horny. It was fun playing with the ring in them too.

pexman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My own experience is that my nipples getting attention increases my arousal and is often a great way to put me over the edge. Had a little difficulty convincing my wife that pinching them HARD connects with my cock the best. It's weird, you wouldn't think so, and at first it's best to have them squeezed lightly, when there is only discomfort and some pain, but by slowly clamping down harder and harder, there's a point I reach where the connection to my cock is unmistakable and it sends me quickly over the edge. I'd suggest any dude try it at least once. If someone else isn't around, one of those hangers for trousers, consisting of two clamps, can also do the trick, except the pressure isn't gradual that's for sure.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
pexman said:
My own experience is that my nipples getting attention increases my arousal and is often a great way to put me over the edge. Had a little difficulty convincing my wife that pinching them HARD connects with my cock the best. It's weird, you wouldn't think so, and at first it's best to have them squeezed lightly, when there is only discomfort and some pain, but by slowly clamping down harder and harder, there's a point I reach where the connection to my cock is unmistakable and it sends me quickly over the edge. I'd suggest any dude try it at least once. If someone else isn't around, one of those hangers for trousers, consisting of two clamps, can also do the trick, except the pressure isn't gradual that's for sure.

exactly my feelings too.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Nice to play with them for sure..biting softly , pitching, licking etc.. doing almost everything i do to my own (or my owns?plural? :biggrin1: )...

Edmond405

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
pexman said:

Dude, you have it right on! When my partner plays with my nipples it sends me over: pulling, pinching, biting gently or hard, twisting, etc. My nipples are so very sensitive, damn it sends me right on through to the big O. I've had my left nipple pierced (is not currently) and am thinking of having it done again because of the pleasure it brought me when he played with the bar bell through my nipple.

If you all don't enjoy nipple play, you are really missing something!

Ed

just me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
naked ... and ready... everything that is there is open to touch, licks, and pinches...
sometimes hot turn on... GFs did it thought it was something different... Wife know it is different and loves working on it....
connection to my dick... hell if I'm naked and finger fucking my navel works... honey go to it...

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like them to be flicked with a tongue or finger. I have to relax, then it takes a few moments to start enjoying it. It sends small waves of sensations to the area around my nipple, but not all the way to my penis. I'd say it's about 20% the sensation of my asshole getting licked.

To answer the questions:
1. It's more of foreplay and fun just to mix things up and I don't mind if they aren't stimulated.
2. I never felt like they were hard-wired to my cock.
3. I don't think it's too feminine
4. Yes, a female partner has given them attention without me asking for it.

mindstar

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
pexman said:

you can get nipple clamps for this or alternatively just use spring loaded wooden pegs - can be quite fun when someone flicks the pegs when they are attached to your nipples...

it strikes me as a tad strange that men's nipples are viewed as somewhat of a no-go zone in the straight community.

I have one lover who's got incredibly sensitive nipples... it sends him completely nuts when i play with his nipples - he normally lasts about an hour before I send him completely over the edge.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
You HAVE to play with a guys nipples..

While your giving him a really long hard sensuous kiss rub his crotch through his pants then slowly run your hand up his chest under his shirt so he dosent realise, then with one finger rub circles around his nipple then when he's used to that and enjoying it, pinch it ..hard. He'll twitch with pain until he realises he likes it. Either keep kissing him and go back to rubbing his crotch or go down for a suck and bite of the nipples. He should love it

Also candle wax works as well on the guys as it does us women

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I like nipple play too. Licking, sucking, tweaking. But I have a problem with the hard pinch/pain.

Didn't feel erotic to me when a former lover tried her moves.

I felt like she was taking a trophy for her collection! Hurt like hell the next day too.

Like women, each guy is an individual with unique responses. What works for some may not work for all.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Very few things turn me off more than having my nipples touched. Maybe having having my anus played with but it's close. Either way, point is I don't let anyone near my nipples.

mdshorts

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm rather fond of some light to medium nipple stimulation. I had shared this with two co-workers one drunk night and I could tell they were both making a note of it.

A few months later, one of them came back to me and said I had been right to suguest some nipple play. He and his GF had incorporated it into their weekend fun.