Nipple problem

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by feelsblind, Mar 23, 2005.

1. feelsblind

feelsblind New Member

deleted

2. big_peter

big_peter New Member

not that I have the same... being a guy, but I've known this to be the case for several of my GF's... no - it has nothing (or, I should say, nearly nothing) to do with your weight. And it's not a small proportion who had inverted, soft, or non-parallel response from nipples. I'm guessing, now but probably 1/3!

You omit details that may be pertinent: age or pregnancies. I only know that of those two, nursing may be the most determinative.

If you were with me, I'd be sure to pay equal attention to both... I love breasts (not having any of my own) and can't help but find fascination in them.... lovely, no matter what 'defect' you perceive them to have.

Relax, and know that they may be a bit more obvious than your other 'attractions', but the other(s) are sure to hold 'his' attention.

3. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

We had a similar topic in here about 3 weeks ago. It was about inverted nipples, and I believe one of the recommended sources for aiding this was a little nipple suction cup to draw the nipple out & make it hard.

If you check one or two pages in here you'll find what I'm talking about.

Draft saved Draft deleted