Nipple pumping question (men)

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by SyddyKitty, Jun 14, 2010.

1. SyddyKitty

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm trying to find a good price for a set of nipple pumps, since I want to buy the double connector with it. Vacutech and Fort Troff both have them for like 60-70 bucks (really? >_>).

Also, what's the best sizing result. Fort Troff offers 1/2 inch and 5/8ths inch as their small sizes. Vacutech only offer 1/2 inch before they jump up to 3/4ths. I prefer eraser nipples, so I'm not looking for wide-area coverage. Between the two, which would give a more eraser-like effect. Logically, the 1/2inch takes up less extra skin but does that limit the shaping of a thick-ish pencil eraser type nipple?

2. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

From what I understand, pumping your nipples to a large size permanently takes time along with using progressively bigger pumps, elastic rings (around the base), and lots of chewing. Think of it like stretching your ear lobe or nipple piercing.

3. nudeyorker

Gold Member

^ That's what I've heard too. My BF did mine with his teeth between 1990 and 1991!

4. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

Been chewing on my hubby's for over 3 years now and they are definitely bigger. Actually, I chew on one moreso than the others and it shows.

5. SyddyKitty

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yea, I was expecting the gradual thing. Most anything physical is like that, and I'm a pumper elsewhere so I get that much. Chewing? o.o I wonder how that works. So I guess my question is, what is the best starting size? Also, still looking for more reasonable prices. A few inches of acrylic... x.x

#5 SyddyKitty, Jun 14, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2010
Draft saved Draft deleted