Nipple pumping question (men)

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm trying to find a good price for a set of nipple pumps, since I want to buy the double connector with it. Vacutech and Fort Troff both have them for like 60-70 bucks (really? >_>).

Also, what's the best sizing result. Fort Troff offers 1/2 inch and 5/8ths inch as their small sizes. Vacutech only offer 1/2 inch before they jump up to 3/4ths. I prefer eraser nipples, so I'm not looking for wide-area coverage. Between the two, which would give a more eraser-like effect. Logically, the 1/2inch takes up less extra skin but does that limit the shaping of a thick-ish pencil eraser type nipple?

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
From what I understand, pumping your nipples to a large size permanently takes time along with using progressively bigger pumps, elastic rings (around the base), and lots of chewing. Think of it like stretching your ear lobe or nipple piercing.

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yea, I was expecting the gradual thing. Most anything physical is like that, and I'm a pumper elsewhere so I get that much. Chewing? o.o I wonder how that works. So I guess my question is, what is the best starting size? Also, still looking for more reasonable prices. A few inches of acrylic... x.x

Last edited: