Nipple Rings

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by mrkingranch379, Aug 14, 2010.

1. mrkingranch379

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have my nipples pierced and have had them done since I was 16, I am 31 now was wondering if I should take them out or leave them in. dont know if in my pic you can see them really good but will add another shortly

Attached Files:

2. prepky

prepky Member

Albums:
    why are you questioning it after 15 or so years of having them.....if you like them leave them in. I personally had my left one done back when it was poplar and I took it out after it becoming rather uncomfortable under tight shirts.

3. mrkingranch379

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Cause I'm getting older and wanted to see what people think of them. If there ulgy I will remove them

4. d_michael

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    age is a state of mind, at least somewhat, i'm 49 and had both of mine done 3yr ago... i say leave them in, they look nice!! :biggrin1:

5. rockyasyouneed

I say take them out...change it up. you still have a fresh and great lookin' body and equipment going on...

6. allun

allun New Member

Albums:
    Leave then in they are nice to see
    If you are tired of rings change to bars
    I am sorry I did not get pierced years ago

7. Belly_Dancer

Belly_Dancer Member

I personally think they look good on you.

If you take them out, will the holes close up? I don't know too much about nipple piercings. But if you can take them out for a while, and put them back later, why not just take them out temporarily when the mood strikes you?

8. badgirl22

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm nearly 48 and I have my nipples pierced. I love them - bars not rings though I may go to rings - tried one and it kept catching on things. I find they actually make my sensitive nipples even more - may be all in my mind but thats not a bad thing. :wink: Just a personal preference really

9. B_infid3l

B_infid3l New Member

I'd say if you enjoy them, leave them in. I think they look sexy on you! If you're tired of them, take them out.

I like seeing and having piercings; I had my nipples done when I was in my super early 20s. I had to take them out at a doc office, and they healed up before I could get them back in. I missed it so much I ended up getting them re-pierced.

I loved the way they looked and felt. Unfortunately for me my body doesn't go for piercings, they never heal completely while there's something in them, and soon as I take them out, they close up. Over the years I have had them re-pierced 4 times. Same for my ears. I have to break the post through every time, sometimes with a needle; it takes forever and hurts, I usually just give up and don't wear earrings (though I have 7 ear piercings; only the cartilage one stays open).

The last time I took the nip piercings out, going on 2 years ago, I was told I had to remove them for a mammo. It took about 2 hours from the time I took them out to when I could go put them back in, and they just wouldn't go. I miss them, would like to have them again, but my body obviously doesn't want them.

- Kristina

10. mrkingranch379

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well thank you all I think I will leave them in

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice