Nipple Rings

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by mrkingranch379, Aug 14, 2010.

1. mrkingranch379

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have my nipples pierced and have had them done since I was 16, I am 31 now was wondering if I should take them out or leave them in. dont know if in my pic you can see them really good but will add another shortly

Attached Files:

2. prepky

prepky New Member

Albums:
    why are you questioning it after 15 or so years of having them.....if you like them leave them in. I personally had my left one done back when it was poplar and I took it out after it becoming rather uncomfortable under tight shirts.

3. mrkingranch379

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Cause I'm getting older and wanted to see what people think of them. If there ulgy I will remove them

4. d_michael

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    age is a state of mind, at least somewhat, i'm 49 and had both of mine done 3yr ago... i say leave them in, they look nice!! :biggrin1:

5. rockyasyouneed

I say take them out...change it up. you still have a fresh and great lookin' body and equipment going on...

6. allun

allun New Member

Albums:
    Leave then in they are nice to see
    If you are tired of rings change to bars
    I am sorry I did not get pierced years ago

7. Belly_Dancer

Belly_Dancer Member

I personally think they look good on you.

If you take them out, will the holes close up? I don't know too much about nipple piercings. But if you can take them out for a while, and put them back later, why not just take them out temporarily when the mood strikes you?

8. badgirl22

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm nearly 48 and I have my nipples pierced. I love them - bars not rings though I may go to rings - tried one and it kept catching on things. I find they actually make my sensitive nipples even more - may be all in my mind but thats not a bad thing. :wink: Just a personal preference really

9. B_infid3l

B_infid3l New Member

I'd say if you enjoy them, leave them in. I think they look sexy on you! If you're tired of them, take them out.

I like seeing and having piercings; I had my nipples done when I was in my super early 20s. I had to take them out at a doc office, and they healed up before I could get them back in. I missed it so much I ended up getting them re-pierced.

I loved the way they looked and felt. Unfortunately for me my body doesn't go for piercings, they never heal completely while there's something in them, and soon as I take them out, they close up. Over the years I have had them re-pierced 4 times. Same for my ears. I have to break the post through every time, sometimes with a needle; it takes forever and hurts, I usually just give up and don't wear earrings (though I have 7 ear piercings; only the cartilage one stays open).

The last time I took the nip piercings out, going on 2 years ago, I was told I had to remove them for a mammo. It took about 2 hours from the time I took them out to when I could go put them back in, and they just wouldn't go. I miss them, would like to have them again, but my body obviously doesn't want them.

- Kristina

10. mrkingranch379

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well thank you all I think I will leave them in

Draft saved Draft deleted