nipple rings

felix20

Just Browsing
Media
Has anyone here pierced their nipples? The reason I ask is I am considering getting nipple rings, and I was wondering how they feel. Does anybody find nipple rings attractive?

prepky

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have my left nipple done.....to day the least...it hurt like HELL, that is why I only have one. The piercer didnt use any thing to numb it, said it took away from the expierence....well that expierence proved that only one got pierced.......on the other hand...my wife loves it, and so has the others....and it does feel a lot better to get it sucked and licked than the nonpierce nipple......

prep

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't have any personal experience, but a friend had both nipples done. At some point, one of them kept getting caught by the strap of his book bag, so he took it out. Something to consider...

seattle11

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
i have a gold ring in my left nipple. it has always been more sensitive than the other one. but i have to tell you, my nipples are directly connected to my cock. i don't even like to think about them or they'll start to tingle. i'm happy with the piercing and it's even more sensitve than before. i don't know if i'll get the other one done. i don't know if i can handle it. i remember the piercing hurt. but it was a good hurt. good luck. but, i have to say NIPPLES ROCK!

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not me.

Everytime I see a piercing through some inappropriate body part I think, well that's dumb, but at least it's different.

The problem is that the second time I see a piercing through the same place, it's no longer different.

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Pye said:
I have both nipples and a PA-- the nipples hurt more than the PA-- but none were of any extreme pain. I did the nipples for a 'look' they were never hyper sensitive.
Hey Pye....haven't seen you in a while....:tongue:

felix20

Just Browsing
Media
So, I decided to go ahead and get them. Take a look at my album pics and tell me what you think. I'm not sure if I like them yet. I'm kind of afraid someone is going to grab onto my nipples and twist a little hard. Oh well. Thanks for the advice everybody.

OCDreamer69

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Had my right one done several years ago. Didn't hurt that much (the guy used a topical), bled a little that nite, but haven't had a problem since.

It has made my right nipple more sensitive and I can feel it in my cock when someone plays with it. Depends on the mood I'm in whether I like it played with hard or easy.

Want a PA next!

ErikHanson1973

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have both of my nipples pierced. I had a good experience with getting them pierced. A lot of it depends upon your pain threshhold and wether or not you get an infection. Generally, if you take care of the piercing you can avoid infections.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What's important is if you find them attractive. It's your body, and you're free to do whatever modification or add whatever adornment takes your fancy. I've seen some guys who have nice, attractive pierced nipples, and others who should've left them alone. I happen to think my nipples look pretty good without further ornamentation, but that's just me.