Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If a girl has nipple rings, and is wearing something where the outline is more than clearly visible, would it be totally inappropriate for a guy to ask to see them? Not like randomly walk up and just say "hey can i see" but like in a more social setting where there's somewhat of a level of familiarity established.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've had pierced nipples. If a guy asked to see them I'd tell him to fuck right off. That's a private area of my body and just because some bro sees the outline of the jewelry doesn't mean he gets to see them.

If a girl has nipple rings, and is wearing something where the outline is more than clearly visible, would it be totally inappropriate for a guy to ask to see them? Not like randomly walk up and just say "hey can i see" but like in a more social setting where there's somewhat of a level of familiarity established.

If it's a fascination AT, you might like to look into having one or both of yours pierced. I had one done years ago, can't believe how time flies....anyway, mine was for the purpose of my own sexuality, how it made me feel, how it looked, kinky stuff etc etc..

If you don't like it, then you can whip it out, or wear around a top to show it's outline :)

I dress to not show outline of my jewelry, for the most part. That being said, just because someone might be showing nipple outline because it's cold, male or female, are you going to go up to them and ask to see their chest? No?

I pretty much echo what Maddie Rouge aka Tattooed Goddess says. If someone asked that, I'd likely tell them to fuck off/throw my drink at them.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual

Totally inappropriate.
I'd debate even asking about them at all.

You know you can see the outline of my breasts through my clothes, right? Would you consider asking me to see them?

Ornamentation isn't always for public view.

All I see is friggin pixels :) :)

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wait a sec. This was not a question asked in advance, was it? You did this, she freaked out, and you wondered which of you was crazy. Am I right? Yeah, you don't do that, Dude.

AT86

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wait a sec. This was not a question asked in advance, was it? You did this, she freaked out, and you wondered which of you was crazy. Am I right? Yeah, you don't do that, Dude.

no, i didnt ask, i just always wondered, i see a lot of gorls with nipple rings these days poking thru their shirts. Anyone making comparisons to your natural body parts showing the way they naturally do is kind of an invalid comparison. I just don't see the point of putting in nipple rings if they r such a secret, furthermore, i don't see the point of putting them in and then wearing a thin cottin shirt braless and you know everyone can see them and still claim you don't want the attention. I have heard that women with breast augmentation like to show them off if you ask (within the right context), again, I never have, but i was just wondering.

And to answer if someone saw my dick outline and asked to see it, if it was a female friend, or a female in the right context, i'd show.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Anyone making comparisons to your natural body parts showing the way they naturally do is kind of an invalid comparison.
Absolutely not.
I just don't see the point of putting in nipple rings if they r such a secret, furthermore, i don't see the point of putting them in and then wearing a thin cottin shirt braless and you know everyone can see them and still claim you don't want the attention.
It's the same as my tattoo. I didn't put it there for your gaze. If I want you to see it, you won't have to ask. When I lift weights in tight pants and a loose shirt, the outline of my vulva and about half my tattoo can be seen every time I raise the bar over my head. The exposure is brief, caused by keeping the bar close to my body, and contact with my breasts. I do nothing to avoid the brief and repeated exposure, but I do nothing to cultivate it either. I'd be really put off if someone asked me to let them see more of the ink on my upper abdomen.

Sure, I could make sure not to let my breasts come into contact with the bar, but I'd rather get more out of a Tabata. Sure I could wear baggy pants, but I don't want to work out in baggy pants. Sure, I could wear an even longer or tighter shirt, but I don't want to. I prefer to workout in skin-tight capris or tiny shorts in a wicking material, and a slightly baggy cotton shirt that just barely comes down to my thighs when I'm standing straight. This is basically my uniform for exercise, and I have many, many reasons. All of my reasons come down to practicality and convenience for ME. They have nothing to do with anyone else's appreciation or notice, even though what I consider baggy (very loose on most of my body) still fits snugly over my breasts, and I'm aware that the wardrobe highlights my shapeliness, especially flattering my well-toned legs and backside, and exaggerating the difference in circumference between my hips and my bust. I'm fully aware of how I look. But it isn't specifically for anyone's gaze. It has everything to do with my experiences with both cardio and resistance training, with HIIT and endurance training, and what I have learned about what makes me do my best.

Similarly, when I leave my house everything I wear, from my hairstyle, to my glasses, from my earrings to my belt, from how much cleavage is or is not exposed, to how much of my limbs are covered or exposed is about my comfort, convenience, and confidence. I dress to feel my best, because when I look good, I feel good. My nipples are no longer pierced, but what people who wouldn't ever see me naked might think about my jewelry never once occurred to me. All I thought about was how pretty I thought it looked, and all the different kinds of accessories I could eventually wear. In retrospect, I think some of the jewelry might have been really obvious in some of my clothes, in some lighting. But I only checked myself out under one light before I went out.

The fact that you want her choices about modifying her body to be about you doesn't make it so. She is decorating her body, just as lingerie is decoration. If you haven't ever received special invitations to admire her lingerie, what makes you think her other private adornments have anything to do with you? She's not a fucking object for your pleasure, and doesn't make decisions based on your desire.

Reactions: ronin001 and 693987

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just don't see the point of putting in nipple rings if they r such a secret

The universe doesn't revolve around you. They're almost universally there for someone else's rather than for your enjoyment. Just because you can make out the outline of them doesn't somehow make it your business.

furthermore, i don't see the point of putting them in and then wearing a thin cottin shirt braless and you know everyone can see them and still claim you don't want the attention.

Taking them in and out all day long would be a pain in the ass. Women are supposed to remove them when they're around you just to keep you from making stupid remarks??

I have heard that women with breast augmentation like to show them off if you ask (within the right context), again, I never have, but i was just wondering.

Sure, there are some women who like to do that. That doesn't make it somehow appropriate to go around asking women who've had implants if you can see their tits. If they want your opinion on them, they'll let you know.

And to answer if someone saw my dick outline and asked to see it, if it was a female friend, or a female in the right context, i'd show.

You're just answering a question that was asked of you, so I can't give you too much grief over this, but how you as an individual would respond doesn't translate into the larger answer of what's socially appropriate. But the question was more the problem than your answer here.

no, i didnt ask, i just always wondered, i see a lot of gorls with nipple rings these days poking thru their shirts. Anyone making comparisons to your natural body parts showing the way they naturally do is kind of an invalid comparison. I just don't see the point of putting in nipple rings if they r such a secret, furthermore, i don't see the point of putting them in and then wearing a thin cottin shirt braless and you know everyone can see them and still claim you don't want the attention. I have heard that women with breast augmentation like to show them off if you ask (within the right context), again, I never have, but i was just wondering.

Fine, equally ridiculous of a comparison, do you think any time someone is wearing cosmetics it's for you? Do you think a navel piercing is done for you? A tattoo?

Every single one of my body modifications was done for me. Piercings, tattoos, and in the past hair dyed various colors. All for me.

Sometimes I don't feel like wearing a bra with the amount of padding required to make it so there's zero chance of any hint of nipple or jewelry showing through. That doesn't mean people get to ask about it. I'm not going to wear a shapeless sack to cover any part of me, because someone thinks it gives them the right to ask to see something.

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
Last night at work a cute gal with visible nipple piercings came into my store. You know what I said to her? Nothing. Because it's none of my goddamn business.

says-no-this-cute-monkey-smiley-emoticon.gif
You should at least say Hi. You gotta interact with your customers TG.
tongue.gif