SIR Daddy
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
When I was younger my nips where SOOOOOOOO sensitive I could almost cum having them played with, now they are dead?
tried pumping them once, not long ago and after about 30 minutes I got what seemed like a 1/4 of a cup of clear greenish liquid out of one, which freaked me out, and it hurt like hell for a week or more, love to know what it was

Bunny35

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am doing this now...pumping my nipples every couple days........over the past couple of weeks.....and it seems to be working........I like it......

Takes a while, but the more you play with them and the bigger they get the better. Plus its nicer to suck on a big nipple ;)

Reactions: Mister2101

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have found that when using these small suction cups and leaving them on for 2-3 hours....giving them a little squeeze and pump every 20 minutes or so....the entire nipple gets "sucked" into the cup, including the areola....just big and thick nipples inside the cup......and very sensitive.......

The only problem I have is with little blisters that seem to form right around the nipple........they pop up and become engorged as well....a little painful.....but I'm hoping over time the nipple skin toughens up and these blisters go away.....

Reactions: Jaysmooth

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
pinch and pull as much as you like, but be steady on the pumping. I do it a few times a week.
Thanks for the advice.........they really are getting more sensitive........

I find that when I'm edging....they really get sensitive........playing with them keeps me rock hard and leaking.......love it....

That picture......man that is a delicious looking man-nipple......

J32

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It’s strange, mine are naturally sensitive. It really shocked me the first time I had a girl who liked to suck on nipples. They’re not sensitive enough that I can orgasm with only nipple play but having my nipples played with takes orgasms to a new level.

warblaster414

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It’s strange, mine are naturally sensitive. It really shocked me the first time I had a girl who liked to suck on nipples. They’re not sensitive enough that I can orgasm with only nipple play but having my nipples played with takes orgasms to a new level.
Same here by only with one which is weird lol