Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm curious about your own relationship with nipple play. I think I may have an energetic block that doesn't allow me to activate the erogenous power of my nipples. Only my right nipple can get hard, my left nipple never does. And if someone touches my left nipple I usually have a skiddish reaction like being tickled when you don't want to be tickled, it causes displeasure rather than pleasure.

Very occasionally I'll get pleasure from my right nipple in the heat of strong arousal, but it's nowhere near what I've seen some men do, some cumming from nipple play alone, and some men I've been with want a lot of focus on their nipples, and are disappointed when I tell them I don't want them playing with my nipples.

I don't know why I'm different, but the best guess is because I grew up with an older brother and bullies at school and I was purple-nurpled/titty-twistered A LOT growing up and sometimes to the point of being bruised, so maybe abuse of my nipples created the block.

What's your own relationship with your nipple sensitivity? Have any of you been able to develop erogenous sensitivity in the nipples after not having it your whole life? Sometimes I feel like I'm missing out on a really fun aspect of sex having this block.

D

deleted972421

I'm curious about your own relationship with nipple play. I think I may have an energetic block that doesn't allow me to activate the erogenous power of my nipples. Only my right nipple can get hard, my left nipple never does. And if someone touches my left nipple I usually have a skiddish reaction like being tickled when you don't want to be tickled, it causes displeasure rather than pleasure.

Very occasionally I'll get pleasure from my right nipple in the heat of strong arousal, but it's nowhere near what I've seen some men do, some cumming from nipple play alone, and some men I've been with want a lot of focus on their nipples, and are disappointed when I tell them I don't want them playing with my nipples.

I don't know why I'm different, but the best guess is because I grew up with an older brother and bullies at school and I was purple-nurpled/titty-twistered A LOT growing up and sometimes to the point of being bruised, so maybe abuse of my nipples created the block.

What's your own relationship with your nipple sensitivity? Have any of you been able to develop erogenous sensitivity in the nipples after not having it your whole life? Sometimes I feel like I'm missing out on a really fun aspect of sex having this block.

Sorry you are missing out on what may well be one of the most erogenous zones on your body. I suspect the bullying/teasing that you experienced earlier may well play a role in how you react now. May I suggest you start exploring your nipples on your own. Begin with a very gentle approach, noting the difference in sensation between the two. Give it time and be patient. You may find the areolas give you some pleasure, or perhaps the tip of the nipple is more sensitive. Just because some guys prefer to be pulled around the room by their nipples (raising hand for that!), doesn't mean you should be expected to enjoy it. Everyone is different!

cdunstan1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dude start playing with those bad boys. The more you work them the more sensitive you make them. My first serious boyfriend introduced me to nipple play. I came close to being able to climax by tit play alone.

Try using a snake bite kit to stretch your nips. Build up your tolerance with a pair of adjustable clamps. And be patient. Like so many other things you can’t rush it. But it’s worth the effort

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I agree, PLAY with those nipples!

When I was young, dumb and full of cum, I had no idea that the nipples could be so much fun. One night I went to visit my sister in college. After partying at her apartment, my friend and I went to the local gay bar. I picked up a guy an older guy and ended up going back to his place after the bar closed. We didn't get much sleep that night, most of the night we were busy playing around in his bed. One of the things he did was play with my nipples. He pinched, bit, twisted, pulled, sucked and massaged my nipples all night. That was a first for me. My nipples were sore and swollen for a few days after that and I still had bruises around nipples for over a week. But that was very hot! I've been playing with my nipples since then.

Andrue

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Try using a snake bite kit to stretch your nips. Build up your tolerance with a pair of adjustable clamps. And be patient. Like so many other things you can’t rush it. But it’s worth the effort

I concur with @cdunstan1, get these nips of yours to pay attention.
Aside from the snakebite nipple suckers, you can get these:

20 10 109.png
20 10 110.png

They're for nursing mothers who have "too small nipples". They're much more comfortable than a snakebite kit and are usually made of a rather hard rubber-like material that is pretty hard-edged. Find these "silicone nipple correctors" on AliExpress and they will be about $1 for the two and the handy case.

They really work amazingly well and get the nipples quite a bit more sensitive after just a few minutes' use. Probably the best buck I've spent on things for the toybox.

winesthel945

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sadly not everyone is wired the same way. My nipples are sensitive but not in a way that triggers any erotic reactions... they just become raw and painful with any more than passing activity. I love seeing how other people can get turned on though.

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mine are not connected to my sexual side. At all. Period. My husband is very sensitive and gets an instant erection at the slightest breeze but even after 20 years together mine do nothing.

D

deleted1074483

if i'm already turned on then yes they become more sensitive, but in general not really - my bf's get rock hard when i touch them or lick them and if i nibble them he goes into ecstasy - so does seem how we're all wired a bit different?

Reactions: FrancisCoSydney

Love nipples sucked and bitten always let a guy do to me when I'm blowing him only thing hotter two guys biting them

Reactions: FrancisCoSydney
D

deleted1774761

I had to condition my nips to become more sensitive. Before I started pumping them a few years ago, they were flat and lifeless. Now they get rock hard when I start to play with them and my dick immediately springs to attention. If I play with them long enough, I start leaking precum everywhere. Amazing feeling. I've come really close to nutting by nipple play alone but I haven't quite gotten there yet!

Capitolhillguy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've done massage for 34 years and by and large only gay clients were aware of the possibility that nipples on men could be sensitive. My bisexual clients, who were over 70 percent of my business, were 80% ignorant of their nipples being erogenous and they would almost all say no sensitivity there. Some gay men had a direct connection between their nipples and getting hard and turned on. I think it is to some extent a learned response you pick up from other men.

HydroLive

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Mine are hard wired to my dick. I love when a guy gives them attention and licks or sucks them - I go wild.

The last guy I was with had great nipples I liked playing with, but he didn’t find it very pleasurable. Still was fun sucking though haha

JBmike

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My nipples have become more sensitive over the years, the more I rub them. I still haven't been able to cum just from rubbing them alone, but if I do it long enough it still feels incredibly intense, as if I'm one hair away from cumming but not quite, and I can maintain that feeling for a long time. It starts to ebb a bit, then it comes roaring back. When I do it I also piss precum like crazy and I don't normally precum much if at all unless I'm really turned on and I've been edging for a while.