nipple size

hkdong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Do any guys here have big nipples?

Mine are tiny and I've always been jealous of big nippled guys and really get off playing with them if I get the chance:biggrin1: - anybody feel the same as me?

For those of you with big ones - have you had comments / like to show them off etc

Anyone got any hot pics?

Cheers

Reactions: S Kam

rostrick

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Funny, I am just the opposite. I have big nipples. Not so much the areola, but the nipple sticks out like a pencil eraser. They poke out in a tshirt, and I have always been a little self conscious about it. A lot of people comment and say they're sexy, but I like the little nipples that hide under pecs near the armpits.

hkdong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Rostrick - I have tiny areolas too - I too like ones that point downwards on a pair of muscular pecs Don't worry about them sticking out - it's a hot look!!

BigMeatNJ - Nice pair you have there - not ashamed to say got me nice and hard :smile:- do you like playing with them? Would love to unbutton your shirt and reach in

shayrossen

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Mine are pretty good size, nice and dark. That's the "good news" cause they look hot. The bad news? For some really stupid reason, I can't stand to have them touched or messed with - drives me crazy, not in a good way. The irony is that I could suck/lick/chew on a dude's nips for hours. I even made a guy cum one time just by working on his nips. C'est la vie.

pierced4fun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
mine used to be 'normal' size....but when they got hard...STAND BACK

then I had them both pierced a few years ago and have since removed them and the scar tissue from the piercing has left them both perma-hard.....so now they stick out and make bumps in my clothes all the time

hkdong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I wonder who has the biggest nips on lpsg - BigMeatNJ is a good contender - Anybody want to contribute theirs for contention? Anybody know of any big nipple websites - I know musclehunks.com has quite a few hotties - great bulges too:biggrin1:

hkdong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My pleasure BigMeat - Thank you for the photos - like shayrossen I'm pretty speechless!!:biggrin1: - I could spend however long you wanted me to playing with those nubs How long have you been working them for? Do you have any tips for nippleplay / enlargement?

Cheers

Reactions: S Kam

hkdong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Further to the big nipple issue - Is it possible for a guy to lactate? (produce milk) I've heard it is if bodybuilders are on certain supplements- Anybody seen / experienced this for themselves? Would be interesting to find out

Man-thango

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah, I've got big nipples. Hard to believe they were inverted when I was 12 y.o. and had man boobs. Now they're like pencil erasers. Enlarged them by pumping and stretching them. Now I've got them pierced and all the guys in the gym can't help but look.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My pleasure BigMeat - Thank you for the photos - like shayrossen I'm pretty speechless!!:biggrin1: - I could spend however long you wanted me to playing with those nubs How long have you been working them for? Do you have any tips for nippleplay / enlargement?

Cheers

thanks to you both. its very appreciated! nothing too much I can say except work them daily. It doesn't have to be a regimen, but make sure you pull them or pump them or twist them or something of the sort. if they are like mine they will respond and grow. it takes time, but they should grow. I was lucky to have good size nips to start with. and then to discover they were made for my pleasure.

hkdong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
OMG - Just been to the gym and saw a Brazilian guy with the biggest areola / nipple combo I have ever seen - lovely dark pink colour they were - YUMMY - the guy they belonged too was a nice guy as well:biggrin1: