nipple size

My nipples are not too small and usually pretty hard, but I don't know if you can call them big. There's a close up of one of them in my gallery. I'm waiting for your comment.

bigd90

Just Browsing
Media
I user to hate my big areolas but now I love them! their not massive bit their like chad michael murrays nice and round and brown. I'll have to post a few pics.

Last edited:

BigrThnSom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have normal size nipples.. But cause I had then pierced and stretched up to a large size they now stick out like a womans nipple and feel great. Which was my goal cause I love it when people play with them.. Makes me cum hard! :)

wilder

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have 2g titanium segment rings in my nipples. Really love them: they have greatly increased the size and sensitivity of the nipples. Very hardwired erogenous zones now!

B_patrickmcc

Sexy Member
Media
I'm pretty much addicted to nipples... male and female. I like em in all sizes and colors, nothing better than idly playing with soneone's nipple. the finest pair Ive ever seen were on my roommate last year. He is a dark redhead with that translucent skin. He has a perfectly toned smooth chest, with just the right size pecs. His aerola are a light pink and large perfect circles a good 1.5 inches in diameter. His perpetually hard nipples are a slightly lighter pink than his areola, and taper from the base to a point. The thing I find sexiest about them though, is they appear to be slightly too close together. I dont know why I find that so hot, but I do. the other great feature was his habit of immediately removing his shirt as soon as he got back to the dorm room, providing me with hours of drool time. sadly, he is totally straight, although he had no issue with my bisexuality, but I never got to molest those perfect nips.

Smoothman1972

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
while watching a dvd one night with friend he tweaked my nipple saying how big it was. i just smiled and he carried on tweaking. ended up playing with them for almost 2 hours. nothing more took place though was grunting and precumming :)

my nipples are small but stick out when erect and it drives me insane(in a good way) to have a guy/my boyfriend to play with them. It's so intense I have to push him away. I tell you it's probably one of the quickest ways to get me to come. Sucking, licking and playing with my nipples = hard instantly.

Reactions: S Kam