Nipple working when wanking.

Franky

Expert Member
Media
I find my left nipple gets my spunk flowing very quickly indeed - my right is much less effective.
What do you find?

Franky

dickbulge

Experimental Member
Media
interesting topic- to me at least!

I am very sensitive in my nipples and love too have them played with and in shows in their size. Some day I'll have to post a picture cause I'm rather proud of them.

Its hard to make most of partners belive I like my nipples work and chewed as hard as I do but they are rewarded by increasing my sex heat ten fold.

As for masturbating- I've got a set of tit clamps and a bungee cord that I hook over the head board when I want to get off.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wow :wow: dickbulge, hurry and add your nipple show to the gallery. My love of nipples even brings me across the line of gay/female, but still have a definite leaning toward the male ones. I wanna see your set, guy.

Reactions: EricR

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Maybe I'm kinda weird. My nipples are sensitive, but my nipples by themselves won't make me cum.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by jonb@May 14 2005, 11:44 PM
Maybe I'm kinda weird. My nipples are sensitive, but my nipples by themselves won't make me cum.
[post=311106]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm with you, Jon. I thought that the suggestion was rather odd. Even odder, though, is that one nipple is more responsible for making someone lob spooge than the other. If someone wants to make me nut, he'd better do more than play with my tits.

Str8Man

Just Browsing
Media
Only time my nipples are sinsitive is in the winter if I wear an irritating shirt. OUCH... makes them raw. Guess that's why I never thought of my nips as being a sexual organ. My wife has tried to play with them in the past and I don't enjoy it. Guess I'm missing out...

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My nipples just aren't that much of an erogenous zone for me. Never conducted any sort of personal study to gauge their relative sensitivity, either, but that's an intriguing idea.

I do tend to enjoy OPN, though! (Other People's Nipples?)

:D

lacsap1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Maybe I'm weird. My nipples are sensitive but also very privat !!

They are an erogenous zone to me but just in a meaningfull mental way.
I'm into body modification, I have 2 nipples and a genital piercing (not a PA !!) The way ties piercings worked for me is the awareness as a sexual being, and awareness as an individual, search of self discovery and handling pain and courage. My nipples and dick piercings are mostly selfish, not for the increased sensation during sex, but as an announcement of accepting one's own sexuality, and more importantly, accepting myself as an individual and as a sign of masculinity. I hate it when clubbing or dancing out, that other guys think that they need to pull or play with them in order to make me horney or so. I doens't work for me like that. My Piercings are primarily as a statement to myself. It doesn't need not be visible under normal circumstances, as my primary reason is not to oprovoke any reaction from others. It presents faith, something in which to believe. Piercing as an affirmation of self.

So please leave my nipples alone...

Landshark77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Both of my nipples used to turn me on. Until the summer of 2001. Doctor found a tumor in my "breast".

I was like, "Breast?! No. I have a pecs (then I flexed)". Needless to say, I had to have the tumor removed. In doing so, I lost some feeling on my left nipple / pec.

Did you know that 3 out of 10 males have breast cancer and dont know it until its too late?

Check yourself guys!

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
I wanted to start a thread on this very subject but include other erogenous zones as well. I had read once that men are quite peculiar about their nipples, some never achieving any pleasure in stimulation and others able to achieve orgasm through stimulation. I would have liked to believe I was in the latter group and enjoyed having both orally fondled and always did some serious writhing in the process. My wife even commented that soon after the nipples hardened there would be a secretion that she referred to as man's milk. But we would always proceed elsewhere before I could actually reach an ejaculation from just that. I tried unsuccessfully to use the autoerotic approach a few times just to see if indeed I could ejaculate from this stimulation alone. I reasoned that if ejaculation could occur in a wet dream then it could occur with nipple massage and was enticed by the thought of a super hard one converting to a bursting fountain without ever being touched. Well the super hard on was no problem, but bursting, nope! I was using spittle soaked fingers and both nipples simultaneously for probably an hour or more and though I got fairly close, never beyond just super excited. So I tend to discount references to men achieving orgasm from nipple stimulation alone. That being the case I would imagine it would be even harder to achieve ejaculation by armpit or other less erogeous zone stimulation. BUT as an adjunct to penis stimulation, nipple licking and sucking and stroking has got to be tops for violent overall twitching, moaning and desperate cries for mercy (and equally emphatic cries for don't stop) from the stimulatee.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by motlissof@May 15 2005, 07:57 PM
I wanted to start a thread on this very subject but include other erogenous zones as well. . . . . I reasoned that if ejaculation could occur in a wet dream then it could occur with nipple massage and was enticed by the thought of a super hard one converting to a bursting fountain without ever being touched. Well the super hard on was no problem, but bursting, nope! I was using spittle soaked fingers and both nipples simultaneously for probably an hour or more and though I got fairly close, never beyond just super excited. So I tend to discount references to men achieving orgasm from nipple stimulation alone. That being the case I would imagine it would be even harder to achieve ejaculation by armpit or other less erogeous zone stimulation.
[post=311360]Quoted post[/post]​
You mention several erogeous zones, motlissof, but my experience has convinced me that my mind is my strongest of the lot. I have had a 'full-pledged' climax, shooting several feet, by just looking at the naked body, including genitals, of my
lover. No manual penis stimulation was involved, only my looking at him caused an automatic opening of the fountain spigot. Yeah, he was impressed and flattered.

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by RoysToy+May 15 2005, 04:04 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RoysToy &#064; May 15 2005, 04:04 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-motlissof@May 15 2005, 07:57 PM
I wanted to start a thread on this very subject but include other erogenous zones as well. . . . . I reasoned that if ejaculation could occur in a wet dream then it could occur with nipple massage and was enticed by the thought of a super hard one converting to a bursting fountain without ever being touched. Well the super hard on was no problem, but bursting, nope&#33; I was using spittle soaked fingers and both nipples simultaneously for probably an hour or more and though I got fairly close, never beyond just super excited. So I tend to discount references to men achieving orgasm from nipple stimulation alone. That being the case I would imagine it would be even harder to achieve ejaculation by armpit or other less erogeous zone stimulation.
[post=311360]Quoted post[/post]​
You mention several erogeous zones, motlissof, but my experience has convinced me that my mind is my strongest of the lot. I have had a &#39;full-pledged&#39; climax, shooting several feet, by just looking at the naked body, including genitals, of my
lover. No manual penis stimulation was involved, only my looking at him caused an automatic opening of the fountain spigot. Yeah, he was impressed and flattered.
[post=311381]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I&#39;m impressed and I didn&#39;t witness the flare. You could probably ejaculate from stroking the back of your hands if done sensuously -- or imagining some lover stroke the backs of your hands. How do you do blindfolded during one of your love events.

tightfit

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Did you know that 3 out of 10 males have breast cancer and dont know it until its too late?
Do you mean that 30% of the male population have breast cancer and don&#39;t know it. Presumably that means that there are men that have it and do know as well.
That means that well over 30% of men have breast cancer - Mmmm - I don&#39;t think that is accurate.

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What I&#39;m fascinated by are men with "pointy nipple". The ones that look like women nipples, nice and long. SUCH a turn on to see them poking through a T-shirt. If I had long perky nipples like that, I would probably play with them all the time :evilgrin: . I can see myself now, sitting on the train day dreaming, while I play with my nipples :D :D

Has anyone here actually been able to cum just by playing with there nipples alone? I heard of this guy who had super sensitive nipples, to the point of being able to cum just by constant tugging on them. I always wanted to see this on video because its so hard to imagine.

The guy said when he came, it wouldn’t shoot out, but it would intensely ooze out.........hot&#33;

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by motlissof@May 15 2005, 10:05 PM
I&#39;m impressed and I didn&#39;t witness the flare. You could probably ejaculate from stroking the back of your hands if done sensuously -- or imagining some lover stroke the backs of your hands. How do you do blindfolded during one of your love events.
[post=311407]Quoted post[/post]​
You&#39;ve thought of some situations I&#39;ve never considered, motlissof. My imagination isn&#39;t vivid enough to trigger an ejaculation, even if the thoughts were of my lover&#39;s hands or mouth on my erected penis or while French kissing my mouth. The actual sight is what made the climax I spoke of. I&#39;m sure all the normal stimulations leading to climax would be effective even while blindfolded.

EFH33

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
A close friend of mine asked me this same question once. It does nothing for me. He said it drives him crazy, and he wanted to know if I had the same response. Unfortunately for me I think my erogenous zones are limited. :(

LongNights

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am not a huge fan of nipple play. I much rather play with the girls. Over the years I have seen a wide variety of stimulation responses in females and would say it is &#39;hit or miss&#39; in terms of response.

-LongNights-

bobbyrobbo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Im sad to report that my nipples do nothing for me at all. Its such a shame. My nipples seem to look almost permanently erect, they are always visible through clothes. They are not big, quite small actually but always hard. People see them and think that I must get a lot of pleasure from them so they always seem to make a grab for them straight away when trying to initiate sex. Dont really have the heart to tell them that it does nothing for me.

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by bobbyrobbo@May 17 2005, 02:39 PM
Im sad to report that my nipples do nothing for me at all. Its such a shame. My nipples seem to look almost permanently erect.
[post=312059]Quoted post[/post]​

Now thats what i&#39;m talkin bout&#33; :evilgrin:
To bad there numb for you :(