Nipple working when wanking.

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by alleyblu+May 23 2005, 02:15 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(alleyblu &#064; May 23 2005, 02:15 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by motlissof@May 23 2005, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by RoysToy@May 20 2005, 02:49 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-dickbulge
@May 20 2005, 06:21 PM
As a matter of fact my neighbors and I plan a little photo session in the backyard to day. It&#39;s fucking finally warmed up.

I&#39;m going to trim my chest hair and get some shots of the chest and the face. Maybe if we do a few beers we might drop trou.

If I like the pics and I can master the site&#39;s posting system I might post.
[post=313147]Quoted post[/post]​

I&#39;m keeping my fingers crossed, dickbulge. Enjoy those beers and be done with any hiding behind the trous. Photograph all that stuff and let us drool, buddy.
[post=313175]Quoted post[/post]​

I don&#39;t know who can make unbearable pain sound more hot damn exciting sounding, Sabin and others describing their sand paper, barbeque skewers, pipe wrenches, fireplace tongs and other horror devices on their titties or your salivating descriptions of how juiced up you get just imagining their practices. I must admit something that will probably get me labeled as one of truly weird, but I now have two hard ons and neither of them is below the waist. Suppose it is delayed stress from those hours of tweaking with no relief from failed titty induced orgasm. Wonder if I could start with a jewlers rouge emory board and slowly work up to a belt sander for prep work on the nips.
[post=313937]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol: :lol:
When I read your post Motlissof I laughed my ass off&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; I was laughing so hard because I was thinking the same exact thing. All this talk of sticking needles in your titties and twisting it around and around is turning me on .........ahh the sweet pain......
[post=313939]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Laugh on because I now have a third erectile member. I suppose that in the history books if I had lived during the period of the Inquisition in Europe, there would have been entry about this one very well hung distinguished looking mature gentleman who when stripped naked and had the most extreme torture methods applied to his titties and anything else grabbable, enjoyed one last superhuman ejaculation then died with a lurid smile on his face.

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Laugh on because I now have a third erectile member.

I was&#39;nt laughing because I was turned off, I was laughing because I was turned on :evilgrin: .....even though it sounds a bit painful......it sounds really hot none the less.....

B_HungSpermBoy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My first question is "why do guys have nipples anyway"? I think they&#39;re a vestige from a time when they had some actual use.

I like to have them & my chest touched but I don&#39;t think of them as sexual organs. The feeling is nice but not super erotic. My g/f likes to suck on them but since they&#39;re not real big, she has to work at it&#33; Now me sucking on hers is a whole different thing. Hers are very sensitive & she loves all the attention.

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by alleyblu@May 23 2005, 02:51 PM
Laugh on because I now have a third erectile member.

I was&#39;nt laughing because I was turned off, I was laughing because I was turned on :evilgrin: .....even though it sounds a bit painful......it sounds really hot none the less.....
[post=313948]Quoted post[/post]​

I knew you were laughing in empathy not because you found my comments disgustingly funny. I was laughing too at the thought of something that on the surface seemed like self mutilation, but somehow seemed like a supercharged turn on so the only thing to do was to laugh. I think I would still draw the line at 1 inch cable cutters used on my mini-nipples.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
How pleasantly surprised I am that you guys have kept this erotic thread going. The only thing better that I can come up with is for its posters to be together in a room to watch on a video the demonstration of clamps, graduating all the way up to one inch cable cutters, on erected nips of long deminsions. We&#39;ll permit motlissof to close his eyes during the latter instructions, since he can use this time for attending his three profoundly enlarged erectile members. I wink at alleyblu, as my eyes are diverted to motlissof&#39;s largest of the three. The man has living proof that his PE instructions have been beneficial. Damn, he&#39;s big.

Luke

Sabln7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I would be happy to trade my large erect nipples and big balls for any of your huge dicks&#33; Are none of us ever happy? But, my nipples do give a lot of pleasure. Every time I read this thread, I go lie down on the bed with my pliers, my pins, my needles, my binder clips, and my clothes pins and go for it. WOW&#33; JUst wish I had three hands.

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by RoysToy@May 24 2005, 01:06 PM
How pleasantly surprised I am that you guys have kept this erotic thread going. The only thing better that I can come up with is for its posters to be together in a room to watch on a video the demonstration of clamps, graduating all the way up to one inch cable cutters, on erected nips of long deminsions. We&#39;ll permit motlissof to close his eyes during the latter instructions, since he can use this time for attending his three profoundly enlarged erectile members. I wink at alleyblu, as my eyes are diverted to motlissof&#39;s largest of the three. The man has living proof that his PE instructions have been beneficial. Damn, he&#39;s big.

Luke
[post=314247]Quoted post[/post]​

Excuse me while I clean the laughter drool off my keyboard. I have not laughed so heartily in a long time. Especially your spikey comments directed to me. This is really an eye opener of a topic and one that many could add to if they could get off that "don&#39;t get anything out of having little tits massaged" camouflage act.

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Sabln7@May 24 2005, 01:17 PM
I would be happy to trade my large erect nipples and big balls for any of your huge dicks&#33; Are none of us ever happy? But, my nipples do give a lot of pleasure. Every time I read this thread, I go lie down on the bed with my pliers, my pins, my needles, my binder clips, and my clothes pins and go for it. WOW&#33; JUst wish I had three hands.
[post=314249]Quoted post[/post]​

How about one big ball for one of my jelly beans and then you get 1.5 inches in length or if you would accept two jelly beans for both of your goose eggs, then I could give you 2.5 inches. Now to find if Dr. Frankenstein&#39;s great, great grandson is still performing illegal transplant surgery in Transylvania and could do a partial dick shaft transplant. In any case with problem of keeping the big boy standing upright as much as I would like, you would probably enjoy him more than I am able to anyway.

Sabln7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by motlissof+May 24 2005, 07:11 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(motlissof &#064; May 24 2005, 07:11 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Sabln7@May 24 2005, 01:17 PM
I would be happy to trade my large erect nipples and big balls for any of your huge dicks&#33;  Are none of us ever happy?  But, my nipples do give a lot of pleasure.  Every time I read this thread, I go lie down on the bed with my pliers, my pins, my needles, my binder clips, and my clothes pins and go for it.  WOW&#33;  JUst wish I had three hands.

How about one big ball for one of my jelly beans and then you get 1.5 inches in length or if you would accept two jelly beans for both of your goose eggs, then I could give you 2.5 inches. Now to find if Dr. Frankenstein&#39;s great, great grandson is still performing illegal transplant surgery in Transylvania and could do a partial dick shaft transplant. In any case with problem of keeping the big boy standing upright as much as I would like, you would probably enjoy him more than I am able to anyway.
[post=314266]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

2 1/2 inches would be great&#33; HOw much would you be left with?

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Sabln7+May 24 2005, 02:52 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sabln7 &#064; May 24 2005, 02:52 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by motlissof@May 24 2005, 07:11 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Sabln7
@May 24 2005, 01:17 PM

[post=314266]Quoted post[/post]​

2 1/2 inches would be great&#33; HOw much would you be left with?
[post=314274]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

8 and two much desired beach ball size testicles and two little but sensationally erogenous nipples. Sounds like a winner to me.

D

deleted1149543

I normally play with my nipples while i jack off. Doesn’t arouse me as much as it used to. But I did have someone play with them when we were messing around and it was a HUGE turn on !

Reactions: CuriousRob

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Sadly, I get basically no enjoyment out of nipple play. I know others seems to enjoy it a lot, I just don't. The women I have been with all seem to love playing with my nipples, though. It just makes it kind of awkward since I don't enjoy it. I can't tell if they are doing it because they enjoy it, or because they think that I enjoy it.

Rubbing en touching my nips always gets me hard and wet. Love to do it on skype. Add me if interested: bob79fun

JK-uncut3791

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My nipples are sensitive so I love nipple play. Whether they are being sucked and licked or I'm just rubbing my pre-cum on my nipples while wanking my cock, I love it. I seem to make more pre-cum after I rub it on my nipples which makes for more to go around. :heart_eyes:

boatnik

Worshipped Member
Media
I love working my nipples when I masturbate. It sends some good electricity down to my cock, making my cock really tingle. One thing I noticed is that working opposite nipples is way more exciting - meaning that right hand to left nipple and left hand to right nipple is much more stimulating than right to right and left to left. It's as if my right nipple is expecting my right hand, but when I use my left hand it feels like another person is doing the stimulation and adds to my excitement.

Ridd44

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Rubbing on my nipples is a guaranteed way to make my cock hard and leaking. Love playing with them while I masturbate. Huge turn on of mine is to masturbate in a full size mirror and play with my nipples while I do it.