niPPles NIPPLES NiPpLeS nIPPLEs

B_InDepth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey people... just wondering what your preferences on female nipples are... i prefer darker nipples with a long thick teet... i once had a girlfriend with teets like halk a double A battery... i could honestly care less on how big the actual breast is... as long as it is a handfull... i hate nipples that are almost the same color as the womans skin...

are nipple fetishes weird..?

here are a few ive cum across that are amazing...

Attachments

Hotrocker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hey people... just wondering what your preferences on female nipples are... i prefer darker nipples with a long thick teet... i once had a girlfriend with teets like halk a double A battery... i could honestly care less on how big the actual breast is... as long as it is a handfull... i hate nipples that are almost the same color as the womans skin...

are nipple fetishes weird..?

here are a few ive cum across that are amazing...

Oh god, I LOVEEEE those kinds of nipples. You're definitely NOT alone. More please...

mssixsixsix

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my nipples are light like me. but i'm still cool. soft nipples are good nipples too. but i don't want them looking like 10 babies suckled on them.

B_InDepth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sorry for any differing opinions... all people are beautiful in their own way... so please dont be offended by my personal preferences...

p.s. please link more pics if any of you have some nipple pix youd like to share..!!

lgej

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As if I didn't have enough things to be self concious about!!! :rolleyes:

Although the posted nipples are extremely hot, yours, too, are absolutely gorgeous. I like nipples that are sensitive and protruberant during arousal. Looks like yours fit the bill, as do the incredibly sexy nips in the original post. I love tits and have a wife blessed with beautiful breasts and perfect nipples. I wish I could get her to be more of an exhibitionist willing to share them with you all, but alas, that is not to be. However, more posts, if possible, please!

lgej

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i hope so too bad u have to pay..

Halle could stand more protruberant nipples. I've never gotten into nipple piercing. It could be generational...I'm 59. Lucky to have a wife with amazing tits/nips. My favorite pic is the second one in your original post...beautiful girl with dark hair and HUGE dark nipples. WOW!

Broken5150

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Here is my post. I love big nipples too. They provide hours and hours of enjoyment for all. One lady I was with a few years ago had huge firm breasts and equally large nipples. I had lots of fun with those.

Broken:biggrin1:

Attachments

B_InDepth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
think kink is popular..!! as i this thread..!! i think it is going to be a good one...!!

and you know what else is good i dont think there will be many arguements in here..!! everyone can agree..!

JennyS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Holy fuck...what a site. I've never seen anything like what they're showing. Is it all real?

Most of those are fake.

Girls can have long nipples or big nipples or puffy nipples or etc. But the stuff on that site is photoshopped.

Also, on a related note, nipples will get bigger and darker after a woman gets pregnant (so the baby can find them and latch on better). So if you want big nipples, maybe you just need to get married and start a family :)