niPPles NIPPLES NiPpLeS nIPPLEs

saturn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For me the perfect nipple is small, not pink but darker than skin, like smaller breasts with nice tiny nipples :rolleyes:

lonestar692000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I agree with all the posts! I LOVE them all...But if I could pick, I'd have to say I like my woman's nipples just like I'd like her clit...BIG. Love good sized areolae as well. Not too big, but decent sized. I prefer a little contrast, but light pink ones are nice, too. Here's a pic of some breasts that I consider pretty near perfect.

Attachments

bigboy9239

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
hey people... just wondering what your preferences on female nipples are... i prefer darker nipples with a long thick teet... i once had a girlfriend with teets like halk a double A battery... i could honestly care less on how big the actual breast is... as long as it is a handfull... i hate nipples that are almost the same color as the womans skin...

are nipple fetishes weird..?

here are a few ive cum across that are amazing...

Wow! And all this time i thought I was the only one with a big nipple fetesh!!
Ok..here goes...Like you..im not a big fan of areolas that are the same color as the tit...I like them at least a little darker than the surrounding skin....and fat...I love fat (gumdrop nipples) I love an areola that has those little bumps on them... and at leat 3 to 4 inches across. Like you...the actual breast size isn't as important...but the nips are! i once had a girlfried who had 48 GG tits..her areolas were huge at least 5"..but her nips were like pencil erasers...they were OK..but my wife's are perfect...3.5" and her nips are 5/8 wide and almost an inch long..yuummm!

drgirth

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The most important thing to me about a nipple - hell, about a whole breast - is it's responsiveness. When my lover's nipples get erect and her areolae tighten - what a huge turn on. My wife's nipples are normal size, but she has large areolae, and when it all tightens up I get rock hard.

Oh, and T_K, awesome!

Hotrocker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh I love this post :D

and your nipples, NJ...

and yours too, Aitch..

and yours as well, No_Strings

definitely yours too, SP

shit, T_K, lovin' yours...

haha, maybe I just like nice tits...

regardless, my dick is really hard now. So I'm off for some private time :p

B_InDepth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow! And all this time i thought I was the only one with a big nipple fetesh!!
Ok..here goes...Like you..im not a big fan of areolas that are the same color as the tit...I like them at least a little darker than the surrounding skin....and fat...I love fat (gumdrop nipples) I love an areola that has those little bumps on them... and at leat 3 to 4 inches across. Like you...the actual breast size isn't as important...but the nips are! i once had a girlfried who had 48 GG tits..her areolas were huge at least 5"..but her nips were like pencil erasers...they were OK..but my wife's are perfect...3.5" and her nips are 5/8 wide and almost an inch long..yuummm!

absolutely big boy... i am drulling just thinkin bout those nipples...

and what do i have to do to get a pic of your wifes..? it can be a close up so i cant see her face.. they just seem unbelievable..!

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
those things are beautiful... you should be proud!
Thank you
The most important thing to me about a nipple - hell, about a whole breast - is it's responsiveness. When my lover's nipples get erect and her areolae tighten - what a huge turn on. My wife's nipples are normal size, but she has large areolae, and when it all tightens up I get rock hard.

Oh, and T_K, awesome!
Thank you.
Oh I love this post :D

and your nipples, NJ...

and yours too, Aitch..

and yours as well, No_Strings

definitely yours too, SP

shit, T_K, lovin' yours...

haha, maybe I just like nice tits...

regardless, my dick is really hard now. So I'm off for some private time :p
No alone time.. where is my video...

camp8inch

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I dated a girl in my grad school that had fake tits. When i first met her she would get hard nips in class and they would poke through and they looked small nothing new. But she got the implants and when they got hard after, they were fat. I'm talking like at least the size of a nickel around and fuck they were fun to play with. The doctor did a great job, greatest tits I've ever had the pleasure to put my cock between.

Hotrocker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thank you

Thank you.

No alone time.. where is my video...

LOL, I just don't think a.) the video quality is anywhere near good enough. It looks like a picture is being shown on screen every half second. I think my cam sucks ass. And b.) I didn't cum anywhere near enough to put it on film. Hey, I AM allowed to be a perfectionist when it comes to submitting a video of me cumming :tongue: I try to impress, ya know?

But I sure am hella flattered that you want it so badly. :cool: Trust me when I say: you'll be the first to see it. :biggrin1::wink:

Feeling feisty from some stupid posts today.

And what posts are you talking about, sexy? Enlighten us so that we may check out said posts and investigate just how stupid they are :tongue:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
LOL, I just don't think a.) the video quality is anywhere near good enough. It looks like a picture is being shown on screen every half second. I think my cam sucks ass. And b.) I didn't cum anywhere near enough to put it on film. Hey, I AM allowed to be a perfectionist when it comes to submitting a video of me cumming :tongue: I try to impress, ya know?

But I sure am hella flattered that you want it so badly. :cool: Trust me when I say: you'll be the first to see it. :biggrin1::wink:

And what posts are you talking about, sexy? Enlighten us so that we may check out said posts and investigate just how stupid they are :tongue:
The whole It's a Disease one... homoseuxality is being played off as a disease we are not to respect.