Nipples on men? Turn on or not bothered? Pics alsso ;)

trkr4ckskr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Maybe it is true that for some men the nipples are not errogenous zones, but many of them lie about it, and are annoyed if you stimulate their nipples just because they don't see it as manly or masculine behavior. There have been times that I experienced aggravation because I felt that the man was treating me like a woman, but in general it is like any other errogenous zone, if they know what they are doing I love it, but if the pinch or bite or just slobber on me, then I don't appreciate it at all.
I certainly enjoy the nipples of a good looking partners. Male or female, tits are tits and a big turn on to play with.

D_George_W_Tush

Experimental Member
Media
Are there any big nipple tumblr / blogspot sites to visit? I know of nippletheory.tumblr.com but they are mostly hairy bear types - want a dedicated young smooth guys big nipple site to drool over (from both ends) LOL!! Cheers

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't like my nipples played with for very long and I don't like playing with a partner's for more than a few minutes. An ex of mine couldn't stay hard unless his nipples were constantly messed with... it was extremely annoying.

Anyway, in terms of play I enjoy having them bitten lightly and tugged by the teeth and to have them sucked on. I prefer not to have fingers against them... but having the tip of someone's cock against them has been quite nice. ;) When it comes to what they look like... the more closely they resemble the size and shape of a pencil eraser, the better! If the aereolas are large, that's a huuuuge plus.

Check out the eraser-state of this guy's nips... <3~ My god!

Attachments

Last edited:

B_Castello

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I love large nipple for a man, I wish I have larger one (mine are like babe nipple lol) is there a way to have them larger?

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I just had two young straight guys (21 and 23) staying with me - visiting from the States. Both had eraser like nipples! It was all I could do not to reach out and grab one of them. I never thought I had a nipple fetish but these two made me hard.

B_Castello

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

f0zzie05

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
@masterb8 nice nips guy oh yeah nips are total turn on, I generally like em hairy though

strongman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My nipples tend to erect like bullets at times and the sensitivity is really extreme for a male I'd say. Even wearing a seat belt which rubs them can arouse me as does a tank top at the gym which rubs over them while I do flyes. Once or twice I've been able to ejaculate only from nipple stimulation. Other men who share this, drop a line and we can talk more.

cdunstan1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My nipples tend to erect like bullets at times and the sensitivity is really extreme for a male I'd say. Even wearing a seat belt which rubs them can arouse me as does a tank top at the gym which rubs over them while I do flyes. Once or twice I've been able to ejaculate only from nipple stimulation. Other men who share this, drop a line and we can talk more.

Cool avatar man!! :wink: