nipples question

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Polidore Pudpounder, Aug 26, 2008.

1. D_Polidore Pudpounder

So is there a way to make your nipples more sensitive, mine aren't at all?

2. WaSwimmer

WaSwimmer New Member

Yup, get 'em pierced. You don't know sensitive nips until you've had them pierced. I got mine done about three years ago, and (other than during the piercing which hurt like holy hell) never regretted it since. I've got nice captive ball rings in them and think they look great, too. Not for everyone (as I'm sure you'll hear in later posts) but I think it's something to consider.

3. dickthrobbing

dickthrobbing Active Member

Albums:
    Put some nip clamps on them for a while that might work short term effect or nip vacuum cups

4. MarkLondon

Gold Member

Albums:
  5. Yknarfy

Yknarfy Active Member

Albums:
    To make your nips more sensitive you need to manually work them over.
    Stretch them and roll them as hard as you can for about 10 minutes a day - they will become longer and larger and more sensitive.
    I use my nips if I need to shoot very quickly.

F

6. D_Polidore Pudpounder

thanks man, i guess i just dont like how pierced nipples look on guys thats all, but cheers 4 the suggestion

7. Viking_UK

Gold Member

Two mates of mine have had them pierced and both say it's the best thing they've ever done and recommend it to anyone who asks. They're both from Essex though.

8. D_Polidore Pudpounder

9. D_Polidore Pudpounder

lol

10. D_Polidore Pudpounder

oh ok, that sounds do-able I'll give it a go, cheers

thanks as well Dickthrobbing

11. dickman45885

dickman45885 New Member

Albums:
    piercing seemed to make mine very sensitive. I have a vertical and horizontal in each nip...total of two per nip for a grand total of four in the nips. I have other various piercings also.

12. larrynkd

larrynkd Member

Albums:
    So the question is no longer "red or white" but "red, white, or nipples?":biggrin1:

I used clothespins on my nipples when masturbating and over time this increased their sensitivity.

13. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    For me they got sensitive in my late 20s...but I think it was more of a mind body connect that happened working them with jacking off together...then one ignites the other.

14. CALAMBO

Gold Member

Albums:
    have your partner lick/suck them while having sex...blast off...really helps push me over the edge...sometimes it is the only thing that does

15. D_Della Doubledees

D_Della Doubledees New Member

I'm not saying I'm an expert, but I've taught myself to orgasm through nipple play.

If you play with your nipples as a form of foreplay, this may not be doing anything for you.... but experiment with them at different times during the course of foreplay and sex.... find out WHEN it feels best to you, and how INTENSE it needs to be, in order for you to feel it.

Do your nipples respond to cold? If so, try having your partner use ice on them.... followed by a HOT mouth. Shocking the system a bit. The extreme cold and then hot is a good place to start.

You can graduate to candle wax.... if you feel the need.

Once your nipples become a little tougher, you'll know what feels good. Once they become the size of... say... pencil erasers.... they're easy to be a little rougher with. Then you can start experimenting with hard licking, sucking, even biting (nibbling).

Nipples are wonderful... I love mine. :) I also love introducing men to nipple play. Once men get over the awkwardness and embrace the sensation... it's fun, fun, fun!

16. edge4hours

edge4hours New Member

if your nipples are already pretty sensative will piercing it make it even more sensative? sometimes i feel like i could be able to cum just by playing with my nipples. so if piercing your nipples makes them more sensative, does piercing your dick make it more sensative too?

17. D_Polidore Pudpounder

I guess some people (well im guessing guys only) just dont have naturally sensitive nipples, but thanks 4 the tips I guess some 'training' might b the best way to go. Ive never thought of them as part of sex b/c they have never helped but im into the idea of different stimulus, seeing how other people get off when touching them Im getting kinda jealous lol! nipple bootcamp it is!

Draft saved Draft deleted