Nipples Sensitivity

Reddhott

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was reading something recently, and the guy was talking about male erogenous zones. When it came to playing with his nipples, he said "we appreciate the effort, ladies. But they aren't hooked up."

I thought that was odd. I mean nipples are more sensitive than the surrounding area, and we are all mammals. So why would they NOT be an erogenous zone for men?

So guys (gay, bi or straight) what do you say? Do you like it when your partner plays with your nipples? Or is it all penis, all the time?

What other spots make you crazy?

Reactions: bobmuscle9

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
for me...nipple play enhances the experience. Without any sexual contact, my nipples don't do anything for me

amiable15

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
yea, nipple play certainly helps push me over the edge. i can live without focused nipple play... but i'd much rather have some attention paid to 'em. i've come to realize though that women, or at least the ones i've been with, get weirded out when you tell them that your nipples are sensitive. guys are much more accepting.

Mr23

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Guys are much more accepting.

Exactly why I'm leaning more and more towards guys... I swear I I'm only dating guys if this relationship don't work out..

To answer the thread starter's question, hell yes. I love having my nipples lick, nibbled, bitten, pulled, and sucked by my gf.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I was reading something recently, and the guy was talking about male erogenous zones. When it came to playing with his nipples, he said "we appreciate the effort, ladies. But they aren't hooked up."

I thought that was odd. I mean nipples are more sensitive than the surrounding area, and we are all mammals. So why would they NOT be an erogenous zone for men?

So guys (gay, bi or straight) what do you say? Do you like it when your partner plays with your nipples? Or is it all penis, all the time?

What other spots make you crazy?
My nipples aren't "hooked up" either, it seems to be more sensitive closer to my arm pit.
My arse cheeks are extremely sensitive although rather ticklish too :tongue: and there is a point on my forehead that gives me chills when caressed.

ghodges85

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
My nipples used to be totally devoid of any feeling, but now they definitely become sensitive during sex, and (more frequently) sensitive during my average day. Not sure why it is, though my partner began playing with them when we first met.

Popyuu

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah my nipples are a sure trigger. And strangely...the nape of my neck. Yeah i know, i'm strange like that.

My nipple bone is connected directly to my penis bone. Gently caress or tug either, boing, both erect. Never ever fail.

Reactions: Justguy

conntom

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My nipples don't do a damn thing for me in any way shape or form.

I had a girl once try to play with them during sex. Totally distracting and a turn off but I figured if she liked it - go for it. She sensed it didnt help and she moved past them never to return (thankfully).

They aren't hooked up.

My zones? The penis, the eyes, the brain. The list stops there.

My nipples don't do a damn thing for me in any way shape or form.

I had a girl once try to play with them during sex. Totally distracting and a turn off but I figured if she liked it - go for it. She sensed it didnt help and she moved past them never to return (thankfully).

They aren't hooked up.

My zones? The penis, the eyes, the brain. The list stops there.

When I had my left nipple pierced ages ago...it hurt for about 5 seconds, took ages for the sensitivity to come back, now I have the pleasure of both sensations, with and without....The young woman who did it at the time had an evil grin her face though :)

It be no good your wiring does not include your nipples.....maybe there is a correlation there between 100% straight and a little deviated. You could be on to something here red.

gma26_4521

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nipple play definitely is arousing. Also additional caressing my thighs legs and abdomen as my lady gives me head. I think both sexes enjoy additional arousal away from the main sexual organs.

When I get aroused my nips get sensitive. Pulling, light biting, and other play. Awesome feelings and it can be enough to push me over the edge....