Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My nipples are hardwired to my dick. I swear I could cum hands free that way. If only I could convince my partner to keep sucking and nibbling. They get bored and move onto other things, LOL. Sometimes the slightest brush gives me an instant erection, and certain fabrics rubbing across them make me leak precum like crazy.

Russ311

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have really sensitive nips. I use to hate a guy to play with them cause it would hurt. But now as I am getting older I can enjoy some light, easy nipple play. To be honest I get much more turned on when my inner thighs are rubbed or my ass is grabbed and rubbed. I don't know why having someone grab my ass does so much for me, but I like it.

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Mine never really did anything for me. It's only been the last 3 years or so that they would actually get hard during sex. The only time before was if I was really cold. I still don't get much pleasure from them though. That spot on my inner thigh is another story...

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
for me...nipple play enhances the experience. Without any sexual contact, my nipples don't do anything for me

my nipples must not be hooked up! I would enjoy stoking anything else i had except my nipples. They are just not sensitive at all.

jojee

Experimental Member
Media
I can understand nipples can be erogenous, but I don't enjoy it much. Yes they are sensitive but it is more hurting than pleasure, at least for me.

french_lp

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My nipples are definitely an erogenous zone for me...
Love when they're sucked with passion... and a playful tongue. It just does it for me (and it's the same with my earlobes)
It turns me on big time, makes me horny as fuck....

Abagnale12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
For me its a BIG YES. I love when i have my wife in missionary and she starts to pay with my nipples. When she starts licking and sucking them it brings me over the top! She knows when the cock is on turbo mode and lasting forever this is a sure fire way to make me explode. Funny thing is it doesnt do much for her. Especially after having our kid. Which is weird cause i had a friend who's ex he could make cum from nipple play alone. Funny how we have the same stuff but it works different for a lot of people.

Reactions: Keith8

alxthaboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Nipple play is by far my favorite! It was too ticklish at first but have since mastered the feel! Luv a good suck and having it combined with my abs being licked!

Definite erogenous zone! Love having them licked and stroked. Have even cum from just stroking them.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My nipples are hardwired to my dick. I swear I could cum hands free that way. If only I could convince my partner to keep sucking and nibbling. They get bored and move onto other things, LOL. Sometimes the slightest brush gives me an instant erection, and certain fabrics rubbing across them make me leak precum like crazy.

I WOULD LOVE TO GET MY NIPPLES TO STAND OUT AND ERECT. CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT I CAN DO TO GET THEM TO NOT BE INVERTED AND TO STAND ERECT. I LOVE THIS LOOK THROUGH A MANS SHIRT ITS A HOT LOOK AND IT WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE THEM BE SENSITIVE BUT I WILL SETTLE FOR JUST GETTING THEM TO STAND OUT AND ERECT

zero_ga

Experimental Member
Media
I WOULD LOVE TO GET MY NIPPLES TO STAND OUT AND ERECT. CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT I CAN DO TO GET THEM TO NOT BE INVERTED AND TO STAND ERECT. I LOVE THIS LOOK THROUGH A MANS SHIRT ITS A HOT LOOK AND IT WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE THEM BE SENSITIVE BUT I WILL SETTLE FOR JUST GETTING THEM TO STAND OUT AND ERECT
Try piercing them that works well

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If you don't mi
Funny thing is that they didn't use to be "wired", so to speak, but now having them pinched is a big turn on. :biggrin1:[/QUOT

If you don't mind my asking what kind of place did you seek out to pierce yours? My nipples aren't sensitive at all and some guy suggested I have them pierced. Need some suggestions

jpk338

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mine are fully wired,,,,,i had a guy, we did this several times, put my hands behind my back and worked on my nips, twisting ,pulling and yanking,. I came all 3 times. that was all the stimulation I got. my nipples were so sore ,I had to use bag balm on them. He really knew what he was doing.

Keith8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Mine are fully wired,,,,,i had a guy, we did this several times, put my hands behind my back and worked on my nips, twisting ,pulling and yanking,. I came all 3 times. that was all the stimulation I got. my nipples were so sore ,I had to use bag balm on them. He really knew what he was doing.
HOT!!!! Love my nips worked, SO HORNY!!!

Reactions: jpk338
D

deleted468451

Mine are wired the same way.