Nipples swelling

Banana_Hung

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I consider myself to be an attentive lover and I pay attention to my wife to see what's working and what's not working. Some things are obvious (wet/very wet/soaking) and some things a lot less. On thing that I have definitely noticed however is that when she is REALLY turned on, her nipples and areolas get incredibly swollen. When that happens, I know that I'm hitting the right buttons and she is 100% in for the long ride.

I have mentioned it to her a few times and she never really notices it. I'm assuming its because she is so turned on that she is not checking herself out like I am :p. So the question is: is this a common thing and do you ladies ever see or notice something like that? Just curious....I obviously figured out her language and don't really need to know anyone else's. But still....I'm interested. I notice that girls in lesbian sex scenes tend to swell a lot more than girls in straight scenes, so I'm assuming that they are enjoying themselves more. Do tell..

I can't say I've ever noticed nipple "swelling" on myself or any female partners I've had. I just asked my significant other, who has been with a pretty hefty amount of women compared to my half dozen ish. We've only ever encountered more typical nipple states. "Normal "and erect when cold/aroused.

Reactions: BetterFuture

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I can't say I've ever noticed nipple "swelling" on myself or any female partners I've had. I just asked my significant other, who has been with a pretty hefty amount of women compared to my half dozen ish. We've only ever encountered more typical nipple states. "Normal "and erect when cold/aroused.
I thought by swelling he meant erect?
To me, the post reads as though he's merely posting as he expects the responses to be something to put in his wank bank. I could be wrong... but I don't think I am.

I thought by swelling he meant erect?
To me, the post reads as though he's merely posting as he expects the responses to be something to put in his wank bank. I could be wrong... but I don't think I am.

Maybe. I'm not sure. Erect nipples make the areola smaller and the nipple smaller and harder, neither of which translates to "swollen" by what I know as the definition for that word.

Reactions: Ed69 and rtg

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Maybe. I'm not sure. Erect nipples make the areola smaller and the nipple smaller and harder, neither of which translates to "swollen" by what I know as the definition for that word.
True.... guess I'd never heard of swollen nipples or areola before which is why I just assumed he meant erect. But I think your interpretation is correct... and I'll politely walk away :p

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
Hard to say? Sexually slang speaking I'm rocking what are referred to as "puffies" so they always look swollen. They do however get somewhat sensitive when I'm aroused, perhaps rise up a bit more. But that could have more to do with my boyfriend's desire to put his mouth on them.

Reactions: lapdog2001 and rtg

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
damn it, now i am going to be thinking about nipple puffage next time i get freaky

the only time i notice my nipples swell is related my cycle.
the days before my period my nipple get puffy and very sensitive.

of the ladies i have spent smexy times with *ponders*
unless the lady have pre-puffed nipples *likes Ms. Mercury, which kinda rise up to stimulation* i haven't noticed a change
unless i have been sucking on her nipples heaps
a well sucked nipple get plump and this weird erect/smish fell
i think cuz of the extra blood being pulled into the area

might be more your foreplay style than anything else

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My nipples swell and become more puffy when I'm extremely aroused. My breasts swell in general and they become heavier. Sometimes they feel full like when I was nursing. After sex they return to normal. My husband likes it. That's all that matters to me.