Nipples that are barely there

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Pene_Negro_Grande, Feb 21, 2005.

1. Pene_Negro_Grande

Gold Member

Question to see if anyone has seen this been w/woman like this or are a woman with these...This girl I dated for about a year...She was a natural/real 38 DD - which I was concerned for because she was small and I know she is going to have problems when she gets older...But she really didn't have nipples that stuck out...I mean she had the aeorta (spelled wrong I am sure) area but the nipple was almost non-existent like a tiny bump...I mean I love sucking on her breast but you could barely find the nipple in the dark (LOL)...And she had a kid and she said when she could not really breast feed because the baby could not latch on or suck on the nipple and milk would just be going everywhere and drowning the poor kid...

Just curious because I have been thinking about her lately - we had compatiblity issues but sex was never a problem for us...She had the kid and was ready to settle down and get married and of course I am young and still got years of partying to get out of my system...

2. naughty

Gold Member

Pene,
    she probably suffers from a condition called inverted nipples. They actually go inside as opposed to sticking out. I Think they have things to do for that .My friend has that same condition it doesnt seem to stop her however from showing her body wherever and whenever she can.

Naughty

3. Pene_Negro_Grande

Gold Member

I thought I knew what the inverted nipple thing was...But there is a little bump there that is raised above the skin but maybe is it a form of inverted nipple...Yeah - my ex didn't have a problem showing hers and wanting me all over them...

4. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

I've read about inverted nipples, and have seen a few snapshots of a few women with them. Might I also add that the women despite the inverted nips were still very attractive, with or without the inverted nips. And yeah, naughty, I think there is a corrective surgery for that. I think I'll check WebMD for this. Tell you soon what I find.

Well, I didn't find as much I'd hoped, but something intersting did turn up:

Pene, you said she has a child whom she couldn't breast feed because of her inverted nipples right? Did she know that TARGET supposedly has a product for that ?

5. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Ok, I'm back once again. TARGET's product is the medela soft shell for inverted nipples to aid in breastfeeding. There is a second product called the nipplette treatment, which basically is a non invasive way to draw out the nipples using suction. It's more or less a version of regular suction. if anyone here is into that sort of thing, you'd know exactly what I'm talking about.

6. summertime01

summertime01 New Member

Albums:
    There is a condition called inverted nipples & one called flat nipples. Both need encourgement to come out & enable the infant to suck on it. The plastic shells that you all are speaking of work wonderfully for that & should be inserted inot the bra every day in last several weeks of pregnancy. I deal w/ these issues in my line of work, plus have the condition myself (flat) & breastfed 4 children very successfully.

7. Pene_Negro_Grande

Gold Member

Okay the flat thing sounds like what she has...Oh and I didn't find her breast unattractive either...But I like sucking on nipples - I think I must not have been breast feed as a baby (LOL)...Her child is out of the breast feeding stage now and we broke up a couple of years ago but can't remember I think she had success w/just a breat pump...Thanks guys - very educational...

8. summertime01

summertime01 New Member

Albums:
    Pene negro grande,
    Although I have not come across it in a number of years, there is research out there about somewhat lower fascination w/ women's breast in men who were breastfed & breastfed for more than 6 months. There are higher rates of breastfeeding in other countries & lower fascination w/ women's breasts/less viewing them as sex objects in countries where breastfeeding & eps. breastfeeding in public is commonplace.

9. jonb

Gold Member

Yeah well, for those of us who were breastfed, they remind us of mami.

Draft saved Draft deleted