Nipples

johnclev27

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm surprised by the answers. When I was younger, I don't think I considered it. I was also less demanding in bed than I am now.

When I'm jerking off or fucking, Lightly stroking or sucking on my nipples' has a direct nervous system connection with my cock that makes it harder. So for a second or third round, it is pretty much required.

When fucking, I ask women to put their hands on my chest when in missionary. They often pinch too hard or don't stoke nipples at all. I find it is a good opportunity for a little dirty talk, "I told you put you fucking hands on my chest and stoke the nipples lightly .....right fucking now." If I've never mentioned the Daddy thing, once they snap to attention with the fingers on the nipples, it is a good opportunity to ease into more, "ask Daddy if that is what he wanted"

So definitely. A great conversation start, and a cock hardener.

Reactions: Gj816
D

deleted814719

Never really done much nipple play. I'll occassionally touch them while jacking and the response is immediate - the nipples get very hard. But I can't say that I get a lot of pleasure from it.

Squirrel1

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Holy inverted nipples, Batman!
If you mean erogenous, me too. I hate when the dictationary mess with me.
Lol. I can’t believe I missed that. I usually double-check after I make a post to see that autocorrect didn’t screw things up.

nakedguy77

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a gay man, one tweak of my nipples and my dick is rock hard.

As a straight man, what is your relationship with your nipples like? Do you enjoy them being played with? Do you play with them alone?

I'm curious.

I love having my nipples played with if my wife isn't there I have clamps

6inchcock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My nipples have a relationship with my chest.

Nipple play much like anything in proximity to my ass is an instant turn off and feels awkward as fuck.

It's an old school thing and I have a hard time trying to be the old dog learning new trix

Addicted2edging

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wouldnt get me rock hard but I dont mind having my nipples licked during foreplay.
nipple stimulation is the main part when my totally naked masculine body is forced to stopp sperm ejaculation and climax milliseconds before PONR. this night I will continue to edge the totally naked masculine body at the rim of the small lake : the male nipple will be getting very hard and errected and experiencing the cold wet air , when the kneeing male body is edged by the cold air and prolonged masturbation ritual . the male body , breast and male nipples will be anointed by the fresh leaking masculine sperm . the errected hard nipples will sense friction from male sperm . the goal of this hardcore edging is to frustrate the totally naked masculine body over many hours or days to force it to practice many totally unsatisfying partial leaking small ejaculations without any real orgasm and without any real fun at all. the totally naked masculine body is driven into totally addiction to edging ritual.

Hakan1

Superior Member
Media
when I stimulate my nipples myself I don´t feel much but when someone else is doing it, especially when they get licked or sucked, then it feels amazing and I get rock hard

• Haha
Reactions: EGR1972 and Gj816

Bourbon34f

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like it when I’m sucking cock to have a guy play with my nipples. Also like it when getting I’m getting fucked doggy style if a guy reaches around and plays with my nips. Feels good.

Glad a 100% gay person gave us their opinion in an ASK A STRAIGHT MAN thread...

Sigh...

But, I do enjoy when a woman gently plays with my nipples. When asked how hard/soft they should play with my nipples, I say just like how you would like yours to be played with...

Reactions: EGR1972 and Gj816