Nipples

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by kelp, Mar 13, 2007.

1. kelp

kelp New Member

Albums:
    OK.. so how sexual are your nipples?.. I am lucky enough to be able to cum by playing with mine for a while.. I am surprised by how this isnt that common in men?!

2. crescendo69

Gold Member

I love nipple stimulation, but always had to jerk off to cum - it sure helps for a better orgasm, though. I would love to see a vid of you doing that.

3. clarkma86

clarkma86 New Member

Albums:
    My nipples aren't really that sensitive...I'd say my sides and back are more sensitive. I spent time with a guy a little while ago who had just about the most sensitive nipples ever...he shuddered if I accidentally brushed against them. It was a bit ridiculous, really.

4. nakedwally

Gold Member

Albums:
    i love my nipples licked and nibbled on

5. Joseph

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    mine are hairy and boring :S

6. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    It's VERY common for men to have their nipples hard wired to their cocks.......there's even a whole web community devoted to the practice!
    NipplePlay - NipplePlay

7. Dazza

Dazza Member

Albums:
    Yup, get my nips sucked on drives me wild. Infact they are very sensitive, my wife sometimes rubs them when we are sunbathing on holiday just to get me hard. And then she laughs as people stare. Evil.

8. dickman45885

dickman45885 New Member

Albums:
    Mine are pierced, both vertical and horizontal....and boy do are the sensitive now. Love to have them palyed with...licked and sucked, and love to suck and play with partners. Also love to rub them with my cock...and if a nice females nips...well I know this is gonna sound kind of gross....love to stick them in the slit in the head of my cock and roll them there.

9. BigMeatNJ

Gold Member

Albums:
    love mine worked..and worked hard. have been lucky enough to cum from intense nipple work a number of times, but it is by no means automatic..sometimes i have to take my hand and give my meat a few strokes to get over the edge. but yes..they are hard wired to my cock..among other places..and a raging hardom IS automatice with tit work. mine are rather large too...not sure if that has anything to do with it. is it a case of what came first, the chicken or the egg, but most men I know that enjoy serious nipple work have larger nipples

10. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    yeah, little rough action is great and I am so Hard wired to my cock that way

11. rubberwilli

rubberwilli Member

Albums:
    Mine are quite sensitive and I enjoyed having them worked over.

I had one pierced in college, but it grew out as my body rejected it. The thing I hated about my piercing was that people took that as a sign that they could be REALLY aggressive with my nipples. NOT what I wanted or intended.

I almost always play with my nipples when I J/O, but don't think I've ever had a nipple stimulated orgasm.

12. chestworshipper

chestworshipper New Member

I Love nippleplay. I love to work my own during sex if my partner won't. I love skilled fingers working mine though. I also love to watch. Check it out. THere are tons of us nipple loving men. Look at Nippleplay Video with Muscle, Nippleplay Video for Men for some titilation!

13. Valkyriessong

Valkyriessong New Member

I'm game! I love it. Never had an orgasm from nipple play though. I wonder what that must be like...:06:

14. D_Roland_D_Hay

D_Roland_D_Hay Account Disabled

Super sensitive nipples here...can't cum from just playing with them, but in combination with other activities it is pure heaven!

15. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Can I help you get to heaven rico27............?????

16. Kat

Kat Member

My nipples seem directly wired to my clit. For me, sex always involves either my husband or me stimulating my nipples along with whatever else is going on! I've come pretty close to an orgasm with nipple stimulation alone, but never have. However that might be because once I get that stimulated I just want something in me, LOL!

Kat

17. BayAreaGuy

BayAreaGuy Member

Albums:

Actually it's NOT all that common. According to research findings, only about 12% of men surveyed said that their nipples were libidinized (sexually charged).

I think a comparison of gay men and straight men might prove interesting, though. Homosexuality is (prenatal) hormone related, and so is skin sensitivity. The most convincing research I've seen regarding sexual orientation suggests that the female blueprint gets "masculinized" when the Y chromosome is activated; in gay men, the masculinizing apparently extends to different parts of the nervous system in varying degrees, making some masculine in behavior, while others remain feminine, making some aggressive, while others remain passive, etc.

I just wonder if gay men are more likely than straight men to remain in the female pattern of "nipple sensitivity," too? That would at least partly explain why straight men's nips are so much less likely to be sensitive, while such a large percentage of the gay male community is wired for pleasure. :smile:

I will say this, though...my nipples are pretty damn sensitive, but I find the whole "nipple pig play" thing pretty gross. All those men pumping saline and silicone into their nipples, applying clamps and electrodes, etc. When did mutiliation become equated with sex in our community?

Frankly, I'm turned off by a guy whose nipples are sensitive. I want a masculine guy who wants to suck MY nipples, not a womanly dude who wants me to suck his. Personal preference, I guess.

18. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

Nipples are good. I'm all in favor of nipples. But if anyone touches mine, it's like hitting the reset button. If I have an erection, I lose it. I lose interest in what I'm doing and lose track of what's going on.

Just one more weird thing about me...

19. bluekarma

bluekarma Well-Known Member

:awink: - Noted.

20. SammyQ

SammyQ New Member

Albums:
    idk sometimes nipples are cool. like if my girl licks or kisses them it doesn't always turn me on and i can by no means jack off from playing with them.

My gf likes it though when i play with hers.

Draft saved Draft deleted