Nipples

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have tried...

but finally realized my balls are my 'nipples'....

Sure I like them licked, etc...

but its my BALLS that drive me crazy....

to each is own :)

(not a nice set of nipples on a woman is a different story!)

Tonkatoy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to go out with a Girl and when she had PMS I could gently suck and play with her nipples and she would just say after a few minutes to rub her clit and she would come within seconds, she really used to squirt as well when she came...at one time she almost had premature ejaculation where a little nipple action and a quick rub and WAHEY!:eek:

dude77007

Legendary Member
Media
I love to pinch the hell out of my nipples when I am about to cum. However, with a woman I feel self conscious doing it or asking her to do it. I have no problem asking a man to just chew or pinch away, it's heaven.

HaagenDazs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
never really worked. sometimes it feels good, sometimes it doesn't. usually i'm more interested in sucking the girls nipples. i only had it done to me twice by the same girl. didn't really feel good. and by myself it does absolutely nothing for me.

Yknarfy

Expert Member
Media
If I am in dire need of shooting a fast load then I give my nipples a really good rolling sqeeze as I wank and I very quickly bring up my cock to full hardness and shoot a nice load of spunk very soon after.

Franky

big-strong

Experimental Member
Media
I have much sensitivity in my chest, my pectorals, and my nipples especially. Working my chest on a flat bench with a tight tank top, the frottage arouses me.

txnrude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Mine are too sensitive that I don't like them being touched, it become uncomfortable. and for some reason my gf loves to go at them with her tongue. one time I wasnt ready for it cause I was dozing off and I flinched real fast and swung my arm up and clocked her in the side of the head by accident. I felt so bad but luckily she thought it was funny.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm a sucker for nipple pain. I love to have them pinched, nibbled on and even bitten (as long as they remain attached to my body afterwards).

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Total wild insatiable hard-wired titpig here.

I'm a sucker for nipple pain. I love to have them pinched, nibbled on and even bitten (as long as they remain attached to my body afterwards).

*feels slightly faint at these two posts*

I'm a sucker for guys who love nipple play. :biggrin1:

Which is odd - cos my own really aren't that sensitive. They need an awful lot of attention if it's going to produce a reaction.. but when it does... oh boy!:eek: :biggrin1:

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
*feels slightly faint at these two posts*

I'm a sucker for guys who love nipple play. :biggrin1:

Which is odd - cos my own really aren't that sensitive. They need an awful lot of attention if it's going to produce a reaction.. but when it does... oh boy!:eek: :biggrin1:

I'll gladly volunteer to give yours as much attention as possible. :biggrin1:

Me = nipple fanatic. :boobies2: