Nipples

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I dont think my nipples are necessarily very sexual, tho they are very responsive and get so hard they hurt. It takes just the right touch to really get a truly sexual response from me with just nipple play, however.
Most guys Ive known cant take it. Theyre either too sensitive and it hurts, or they giggle uncontrollably cos it tickles.:rolleyes:

SlimGuySB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love it - it's up there with my neck for me in the list of places not to play with if you don't want to get yourself in trouble! The pierced one even more so :)

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I love it - it's up there with my neck for me in the list of places not to play with if you don't want to get yourself in trouble! The pierced one even more so :)

Oh, yes....the neck area. Huge chills and thrills. An immediate I-am-jumping-your-bones-right-now-turn-on!:biggrin1:

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
OK.. so how sexual are your nipples?.. I am lucky enough to be able to cum by playing with mine for a while.. I am surprised by how this isnt that common in men?!

I have super sensitive nips and never even knew it until I was like 19 years old. I just assumed nipples were a female thing, and one day I was reading this book on male sexuality and it mentioned male nipples as being an erogenous zone. In some men there's a nerve connection directly to the penis. So I touched them, started rubbing them, and to my surprise I got rock hard. I love my male nipples! :smile:

DeepCurve

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Men generally don't have the development (please, no manboobs digressions :smile:) but we do have the same nerve endings. Women generally expect their nipples to get substantial attention, unless they don't like it for some reason, and men are usually happy to oblige. But going after a guy's nipples isn't something most women do as a matter of course. I suspect they don't realize that it can be as much of a turn-on for a guy as it is for them. As with anything else, communication is the key. I personally love nipple play from a woman. A nipple 69 rocks!

SteveWood

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I feel sort of left out.:mad: My nipples are not all that sensitive. It's nice to have them kissed or played with as a part of foreplay, but it's not overwhelmingly exciting. The neck area, on the other hand ... SlimGuySB has it right - being kissed and licked around my neck leads to an instant and rock-hard erection.

Aitch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Standing in the kitchen making a cuppa, MrAitch comes up behind me & starts to kiss the back of my neck and along my shoulders. He slips his hands under my arms and cups my boobs gently stroking my nipples through the fabric of my top...still kissing, licking my neck/shoulders/ear. Nipples are now fully erect, he starts to roll them between his thumb & finger tip. I no longer register who I am, where I am or what I'm supposed to be doing...:08:

caffecaffe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i dont understand. i realised lots of people are sexualy stimulated by playing with nipples...i dont have any special feeling when i play with my niples or when someone plays with them...
:(