Nipples

Brian8c

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ok, I'm straight, but my nips have always made my dick hard and give me a ton of pleasure. Anyone else the same?

Brian8c

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Fascinating. I could see how you'd get that kind or response from saying that you like playing with your butt, but I wouldn't have imagined that from confessing to having wired nipples. I think the wired nip guys need to have our own secret society.
MOST DEFINITELY!!! I fully agree. There is just not enough out there for us and it seems to be common to have sensitive/wired nips!

Crimsonlurker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I feel a little strange in admitting it but yeah those things are like lightening rods. I'm not into them being twisted or anything but done in a specific way and i lose control a bit. Don't know why but it just does. I actually try to avoid that since a certain amount of concentration is needed with my size.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Definitely. I love my nipples being worked and especialy sucked. Given the right attention I can come just from nipple play.
I have read about guys that can cum from having there nipples played with. Wish my were sensitive.

Fuck yeah. Nipples are extremely erogenous. Can have the most intense and prolonged orgasms just from playing with them ;-)

Reactions: Dave Angel

Dave Angel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My nipples are really sensitive, and when a woman plays with them during sex it doubles the pleasure. I've been working towards cumming just from nipple play by myself and I've recently managed it a couple of times - it's an incredible sensation.

Reactions: mastodon

dude77007

Legendary Member
Media
I am glad I found these old threads about nipple play. It makes me somewhat less weird. I discovered that my nipples were wired to my dick in early puberty. My nipples are like gum drops...big. It's the first thing I look at with a naked male. So........here's the question: When I jerk off, I really rough up my nips and pinch the hell out of them just when I am cumming. I mean, they get a work out and my orgasms are long and incredible. I have always been cautious about working this fetish to sex with another person. Can you say PERVERT? Obviously, I have never opened up about this on a first encounter and have been reluctant to discuss this with partners. I am bi and have never had a woman that was kinky enough to believe that she would find such a request acceptable. Even guys don't seem to get it when I say I enjoy "nipple play", that causal nipple play doesn't describe what works for me. If I am getting head, I can usually give them a workout without being overly noticed. If I am screwing missionary with a women, it would be rather selfish to devote my hands strictly to myself. To be real honest, my nips have played such a big part of my solo sex life, I sometimes have trouble staying hard and my orgasms are just not as strong without working my nips, in fact kind of uneventful. So, can you and how would tell a woman that you want her to pinch the shit out of your nipples just as you are cumming? I have yelled "harder, harder" with a guy a few times but felt embarrassed afterwards. As I reread this, I guess this should be on a fetish thread post. But, maybe there are others here that have this addiction to working the nipples. At least, I see that others like nipple play but maybe not to my extent. Maybe, if I lay off the nips, things
might return normal down south, whatever that is.

Reactions: Mickey1234