Nipples

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I am glad I found these old threads about nipple play. It makes me somewhat less weird. I discovered that my nipples were wired to my dick in early puberty. My nipples are like gum drops...big. It's the first thing I look at with a naked male. So........here's the question: When I jerk off, I really rough up my nips and pinch the hell out of them just when I am cumming. I mean, they get a work out and my orgasms are long and incredible. I have always been cautious about working this fetish to sex with another person. Can you say PERVERT? Obviously, I have never opened up about this on a first encounter and have been reluctant to discuss this with partners. I am bi and have never had a woman that was kinky enough to believe that she would find such a request acceptable. Even guys don't seem to get it when I say I enjoy "nipple play", that causal nipple play doesn't describe what works for me. If I am getting head, I can usually give them a workout without being overly noticed. If I am screwing missionary with a women, it would be rather selfish to devote my hands strictly to myself. To be real honest, my nips have played such a big part of my solo sex life, I sometimes have trouble staying hard and my orgasms are just not as strong without working my nips, in fact kind of uneventful. So, can you and how would tell a woman that you want her to pinch the shit out of your nipples just as you are cumming? I have yelled "harder, harder" with a guy a few times but felt embarrassed afterwards. As I reread this, I guess this should be on a fetish thread post. But, maybe there are others here that have this addiction to working the nipples. At least, I see that others like nipple play but maybe not to my extent. Maybe, if I lay off the nips, things
might return normal down south, whatever that is.

I enjoy nipple play, though not nearly to fetish level. Pinched, licked, bitten. My wife really gets off on biting my nipples, so I would say you "just" need to find a like-minded....or understanding.....partner.