Nipples

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
These will make nipples stand at attention, I recommended these to a friend who had inverted nipples and with some use her nipples are no longer inverted, she has to use them somewhat regularly so that they won't invert again. They can cause the nipple to ache after awhile. Simple and effective. My wife doesn't care for them.

https://www.nipplefunwear.com/index.php

horse7413

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have used nipple suction cups, vacuum tubes designed for the nipple, nipple clamps with great suscess. The nipples seem to respond to permanent enlargment better than the cock. When I started my nipples were so small I could hardly get a clamp on them They are now 1/2-3/4" long and 1/2' or so in diamater. I have also found a way to permanently create Areola around the nipple.(See Bee Sting )

lasolasbud

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
That's because you're in Southern California. I lived there for six years and I found guys are really into chests. I work out a lot and most of the guys focus on their arms and chests (thin legs). I've had guys come up to me and ask to chew on my nipples. It sounded crazy at first but if they are going to suck my cock too, why not.

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I woke up from a dream this morning in which I had met a guy with very large cone shaped nips. He was wearing a t shirt cutaway so they showed. Instant hard on for me in the dream, which I woke up with.:smile: