nipples

Kevbo

Sexy Member
Media
Just like Stacy, mine are large as well and I'm embarrassed of them, too. At least the men seem to like them so that's a good thing.

First, a quick shout out to Stacy for the pic, they look yummy :smile:

Okay, I can speak only for myself on this, but the reason I looooove big areolas is slightly complex. I took some time to parse out my reaction. See if this makes sense:

* there are three main dimensions that differentiate women's breasts from men's, when you first see them: overall breast size; overall breast shape; and areola size. (Nipple size would be a candidate as well, but I find that less often different than the above three.)

* the more a particular woman's breasts do not look like a man's (using the dimensions above), the more "feminine" the woman looks. (Please, forgive me if I'm adding to anyone's "body image" concerns -- remember, I'm talking about initial visual impressions :wink:.)

* men "know" that women's breasts can be sexually sensitive -- one of the first things we try when making out is to reach second base :biggrin1: -- and we somehow "know" this from the time we hit puberty. (Kind of interesting, that.)

* we "know" that the nipple area is the most sensitive part of the breast; it seems that the areola, being the same color as the nipple, should also be that sensitive

* hence, a large areola seems both more "feminine" and also seems to suggest more sensitivity -- very exciting for two good reasons!

Experience has taught me that the areolas really aren't reliably sensitive: the most requested spots are the nipples (light to hard nibbling) and the bottom part of the breast below the nipple (skin-on-skin "peeling away"). But there really is nothing for me (and, I suspect, many guys) like the moment when a woman takes her bra off and there before me are these wonderfully inviting rosy dark silver-dollar-sized areolas begging for attention. Woohoo!

Kev

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Stacy, you better get with it girl. I've never seen a negative comment about you posted here, you get more comments on your pics in one day than any big cock or pretty girl picture. That should tell you something as they could just choose not to rate or comment on your pics if they didnt like them. You need to get some self esteem and get the hell out of California or something. Your pics are lovely but your self outlook is nowhere near where it should be for someone who looks like you do.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
I guess it would be the same as me saying I don't get why girls like my big cock. I have no idea why, they just do.:tongue:

Seriously S, your boobs and areolas are very lovely and sexy, as well as the person attached to them.:smile:
:kiss:

Men will ask, "What do your nipples look like?" I'm thinking, "freakishly large" LOL. But they always seem very pleased so I'm relieved. whew!

Mine were not that big until I had my son. I was VERY embarrassed at how large they had become. I remember being in the hospital about to have my baby in bigtime PAIN when my mother walks in and exclaims, "Look at the size of those NIPPLES!!!" I wanted to punch her.
LOL my sister makes comments about my nipples from time to time and it makes me want to punch her too! but i get her right back by reminding her who's breasts are bigger. :biggrin1:

First, a quick shout out to Stacy for the pic, they look yummy :smile:

Okay, I can speak only for myself on this, but the reason I looooove big areolas is slightly complex. I took some time to parse out my reaction. See if this makes sense:

* there are three main dimensions that differentiate women's breasts from men's, when you first see them: overall breast size; overall breast shape; and areola size. (Nipple size would be a candidate as well, but I find that less often different than the above three.)

* the more a particular woman's breasts do not look like a man's (using the dimensions above), the more "feminine" the woman looks. (Please, forgive me if I'm adding to anyone's "body image" concerns -- remember, I'm talking about initial visual impressions :wink:.)

* men "know" that women's breasts can be sexually sensitive -- one of the first things we try when making out is to reach second base :biggrin1: -- and we somehow "know" this from the time we hit puberty. (Kind of interesting, that.)

* we "know" that the nipple area is the most sensitive part of the breast; it seems that the areola, being the same color as the nipple, should also be that sensitive

* hence, a large areola seems both more "feminine" and also seems to suggest more sensitivity -- very exciting for two good reasons!

Experience has taught me that the areolas really aren't reliably sensitive: the most requested spots are the nipples (light to hard nibbling) and the bottom part of the breast below the nipple (skin-on-skin "peeling away"). But there really is nothing for me (and, I suspect, many guys) like the moment when a woman takes her bra off and there before me are these wonderfully inviting rosy dark silver-dollar-sized areolas begging for attention. Woohoo!

Kev
thanks for the input and the shout out, kev. it's good to know someone appreciates large areolas enough to go into details about it :wink:

Stacy, you better get with it girl. I've never seen a negative comment about you posted here, you get more comments on your pics in one day than any big cock or pretty girl picture. That should tell you something as they could just choose not to rate or comment on your pics if they didnt like them. You need to get some self esteem and get the hell out of California or something. Your pics are lovely but your self outlook is nowhere near where it should be for someone who looks like you do.
MR, i think you're right and i do need to make over my outlook on my appearance. i admit living in LA all my life has had an effect on how i handled my body image when i was growing up. especially with the influence of the industry and the mass media, it's a struggle to fight against society's standards of what beauty should be. however, i am proud of myself because i haven't given in to cultural norms. i guess i should be thankful for mine and not so hard on myself... just like TXgirl77 said, "at least the men seem to like them so that's a good thing."

stacy - if you dont want em.. ill take em.. bring them over!
LOL you sure know how to make a girl blush! :kiss:

jmn5

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I think that you learn a lot about yourself by learning how others see you. I think if we only had our own perceptions we might never see our full potential. Well, you might think I'm looking for another kiss. LOL But I am trying to be a little serious here. I think the more open we are to seeing our own beauty through the eyes of others, we see something that is a truer picture of ourselves. You are beautiful, Stacy...

Kiss

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
S, my God girl, you've got so much going for you. You are sweet as can be, and sexy as hell. I know we've only got to chat once, but it was a real pleasure. I hope we can find to time to do it again. I also hope you realize what all you've got going for you. If guys don't see what you have, then they are fools, and not worth your time. Your whole body, including your nipples, is beautiful.:smile:

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I wish I was in Cali.

Gimme a hug girl. :hug:

VRMan

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i'm so right there with you! ever since puberty i've been embarrassed of mine and sometimes i still feel self concious about them.

Are you crazy??? What can be better than large aureolas?
When it comes to sexual organs, LARGE is ALWAYS a good thing!! LArge dicks, large breasts, large foreskins, large aureolas, you name it!
[/QUOTE]

my boyfriend's cock is bigger than yours

I don' think so.

aim_2_please

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love large areolas... I think they are sexy. Some women are embarrassed or not happy when they have large areolas, but in my opinion they are very womanly.

I don't mind small areolas and nipples, but I prefer a woman's areola and nipples to not look too much like a guy’s, so for me personally average to large is my preference.

Like most guys I like all breast/areola/nipple sizes presented to me, and used to have a preference for average areola and nipple size on B to C cup breasts. Regardless of size, I tend to prefer when areola are lighter in color (light brown).

Once I met my GF, I developed a preference for larger C-D/DD breasts, and larger areolas with thicker nipples. My GF has large D/DD breasts with large light brown areola around 3.0-3.5” wide, with nice thick nipples, which look proportionate with breasts & areola that large. I think they are fantastic!

Here are some pics of hers:

Attachments