Nippy

cockamania

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello I am a bit curious, I see lots of women who get hard nipples when it is cold. But then there are others who do not. Some women seem to have hard nipples all the time. And then other women seem to have none.

I like the nice hard ones.

But what is the deal with the varation?
And how do your rate out?
And please post a pic to show?!?

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Mine make my entire breast suck in... does not make me look like I have the C cups I do....
Here is a picture after I iced my nipples....
Untitled-1.gif

The picture was taken in my Hallowe'en costume, don't ask lol....

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have always had large, prominent nipples. I still think they are too large for my tiny tits; but men always love my nipples. Go Figure
Even when not cold or aroused they show through knit shirts and even sweat shirts even with a bra! Non padded bras are out of the question.

Still perky at 40.JPG

TeflonDon

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WoWZa, njqt466 and Think_Kink very nice ;)

I am a self proclaimed nipple lover lol. I like large breasts and small breasts but I LOVE larger nipples. Not sure why but I just do. *shrugs*

PS: love the photos! ;)

Teflon

RnR

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just as there are different size in the penis department, so goes it goes with nipples. Mine get hard, but not very long---always envied women that stood out like bullets. Oh well, they are mine. You can see the pics in my gallery.

Renee

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I would love to be the official nipple tester. Have had many different shapes and sizes in my mouth. They are so wonderful. Tiny breasts , Giant breasts. The nipples are what we suck and nibble on.

Chrysalis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Mine aren't always hard, but they often are. Sometimes it's in response to cold (and it doesn't take much of a temperature change at all...TM knows when I'm the slightest bit chilled, so they're like little thermometers:smile: ), sometimes arousal can cause it, and sometimes it happens for no apparent reason whatsoever.

For years I wore "lightly padded" bras because I was insecure about it. There is no question men will look at my hard nipples even if they're not trying to or meaning to, and I felt guilty for arousing people just by...having hard nipples. :rolleyes:

Finally, I got fed up with the the whole complex and decided everyone would just have to deal with it. Padded bras are uncomfortable and restricting (IMO). And my body is what it is. I have no reason to be ashamed. TM agrees. He never understood why I wore the padded bras in the first place.

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lookin good ladies! I wouldn't mind Kink's pink or some RnR with RnR...

I have considered going up to the university and setting up a booth for free breast exams for breast cancer awareness. I can inspect...for health reasons...I could save some lives...seriously...

...OB

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
for some reason, mine are hard about 85% of the time, most of which I am blissfully unaware til someone 'points' it out to me- it only became so frequent in the well, since my cancer 10 years ago and hormone replacement therapy! wow never thought of that!
anyhoooo, I just know it forced a change in my attire for work, couldn't stand in front of a group of parents with these torpedoes knockin them over-
I dont usually feel it happen unless its from cold or someone erm, caressing them- but not really bothered, guys seem impressed but I dunno why?
boob.jpg

Reactions: deleted969111

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im sorry to hear of your cancer SS...I hope you didn't take my joke above personally...

For what its worth, I'd be happy to offer you frequent check ups?

...OB

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Im sorry to hear of your cancer SS...I hope you didn't take my joke above personally...

For what its worth, I'd be happy to offer you frequent check ups?

...OB

oh heavens no, no worries OB!! it was ovarian cancer and I survived- I am not thin skinned about it- but yes regular breast check ups are HIGHLY recommended:biggrin1:

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Mine are always hard in the wintertime. Once it drops below 50 degrees they shrink to firm raspberries. If I walk into a house or the store and the air conditioner is running high, shrinkage is instantaneous. Like Chrysalis, I used to wear lined bras because it bugged me but now I mostly wear regular bras. I always hated padded bras because 1) they're fake and you're not fooling anyone, and 2) my breasts are small but I think they have a nice shape and don't need anything extra.

Raspberries below:

re: OP: Kudos on this clever ruse to obtain more pics from the ladies. :)

Attachments

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Firstly im not falling for the 'please post pic to show' line....:rolleyes:

But soft, hard same as erections and shrinkage..weather, sexual arousal and even time or the month play a part in it. I just hate when they are that hard that they hurt :02: . many a times have i had to go to the toilets at work to try and warm my nipples

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well I really dont know about % of mine but for sure they reacts to the weather and excitment and just reacts if people look at it but you find a way to massage discretly and goes away :rolleyes: :tongue: ...the only care I have is during summer bras because of white light Tshirts mostly because it is dark it does shows when its hard or not because its kind o puffy too.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
But soft, hard same as erections and shrinkage..weather, sexual arousal and even time or the month play a part in it. I just hate when they are that hard that they hurt :02: . many a times have i had to go to the toilets at work to try and warm my nipples

Yep, it does hurt (burn, want to explode, pop up) when its really hard as Lee pointed out.

Its fully aware of any fabric on it...no good situation, better to release it let hang out or do something ...

TeflonDon

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dont usually feel it happen unless its from cold or someone erm, caressing them- but not really bothered, guys seem impressed but I dunno why?
View attachment 6520 [/quote]

Ohh, those are nice! Guys are impressed because they are nice to look at ;)

Teflon