Nippy

TeflonDon

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can promise I won't giggle ;) I LOVE my nipples licked, bitten(go hard or go home lol) and whatever you can think of.

I Cannot promise something else may not happen *wink*

Teflon

k9sport

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gahhh, my favorite pet peeve - mine are ALWAYS hard no matter what, they look like pencil erasers. And I HATE bras with any kind of padding (one trip in the washer and they get lumpy, ick), which means I wear mesh bras, which means I can't hide 'em.

My sister (the prude) always raises the eyebrow at this, but the BF loves it.

cockamania

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I say if you gottem show em nips that is and I love mine being sucked. I get so hard so fast if not already there.

Sassy your y far grade A

Wow...keep it up Ladies

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
wow ladies, some AWESOME testimonials in here and its always amazing to hear women who are so obviously attractive (the parts you're willing to share here anyway, personalities and the occassional boob pic) reveal their inner self doubts. every pic in this thread is a gorgeous rack!! and glad some of you have come to drop your insecurities and wear what YOU like now, not only cause you gotta take care of #1 first, but hey, i won't mind seeing your fantastic shapes outlined beneath your clothing at all, why not? ;-)

btw RnR and Snoozan, large areolas are DA BOMB!!!! eff yours are sweet! ;-)

ohbaby!

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to be terribly embarrassed as a teenager if they were showing...
I didn't realize it was a turn-on for men, but even if I had it would have made me self-conscious. Nowadays they are unrestrained b/c I am not "allowed" to wear any restrictive devices (as per my dh) :cool: so I have to be careful if someone comes to the door. :eek: I don't realize it when they are hard unless I am really cold, but I think they are pretty obvious a lot of the time. You can get a bit of an idea from my avatar. :wink:

RnR

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
wow ladies, some AWESOME testimonials in here and its always amazing to hear women who are so obviously attractive (the parts you're willing to share here anyway, personalities and the occassional boob pic) reveal their inner self doubts. every pic in this thread is a gorgeous rack!! and glad some of you have come to drop your insecurities and wear what YOU like now, not only cause you gotta take care of #1 first, but hey, i won't mind seeing your fantastic shapes outlined beneath your clothing at all, why not? ;-)

btw RnR and Snoozan, large areolas are DA BOMB!!!! eff yours are sweet! ;-)

I am wondering if we are seeing a pattern? I mean, larger areola=smaller nipple? Kind of an erotic E=MC2 ??

Renee

cockamania

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like em all especially those with some color to them.

Thank you ladies for your generous postings and the viewing of your lovely breasts.

Please keep this post alive

OMG

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hello I am a bit curious, I see lots of women who get hard nipples when it is cold. But then there are others who do not. Some women seem to have hard nipples all the time. And then other women seem to have none.

I like the nice hard ones.

But what is the deal with the varation?
And how do your rate out?
And please post a pic to show?!?

I'm sort of like banned from posting pics, but mine are hard nearly 100% of the time. It's not such a blessing really unless you like getting stared at by eighty year old men at Walmart. I can either wear a padded bra (like I need to look bigger) or wear a coat all the time (southern Mississippi where the coldest temp on record is like 98 degrees).

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was much younger (pre 21) I wore a bra and on the occasions I went braless then I got terribly embarrassed if my nipples got hard, I had kids and I found the whole process of being pregnant ridded me of a lot of modesty - once you've had a room of medical students prodding and poking at you it toughens you up a bit and I found I became much more pragmatic about my body. I had kids and found searching for the bra I wanted in the morning was a waste of time, plus I'd always found them uncomfortable and constricting, so I stopped wearing a bra and haven't worn one since. My nipples are hard most of the time, it doesn't bother me, if someone wants to look let 'em, if they find them offensive they don't have to look. Nipples are a natural part of our body and in lots of societies they're actually on show most of the time, unlike a pussy nipples and breasts aren't something that are wholly sexual.

les123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was much younger (pre 21) I wore a bra and on the occasions I went braless then I got terribly embarrassed if my nipples got hard, I had kids and I found the whole process of being pregnant ridded me of a lot of modesty - once you've had a room of medical students prodding and poking at you it toughens you up a bit and I found I became much more pragmatic about my body. I had kids and found searching for the bra I wanted in the morning was a waste of time, plus I'd always found them uncomfortable and constricting, so I stopped wearing a bra and haven't worn one since. My nipples are hard most of the time, it doesn't bother me, if someone wants to look let 'em, if they find them offensive they don't have to look. Nipples are a natural part of our body and in lots of societies they're actually on show most of the time, unlike a pussy nipples and breasts aren't something that are wholly sexual.

I like your attitude ... Great Gal!

Big Bambu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love big pointy nips, especially when they get big and swollen as a woman becomes aroused. Yours are great njqt466.