Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Has anyone done Nitrous Oxide (N20) with friends or other occasions for the thrill and the enjoyment?

Did you enjoy your experience, what did it feel like and was it worth it?

I am thinking of trying Nitrous Oxide with some friends during the holidays with friends; apparently there are no side effects unless you over do it or it is uncontrolled… But I am still concernd

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Many years ago, my brother got a call late one night to pick up a couple of his friends. He arrived at a darkly lit location only to find two of his buddies standing next to what looked to be a child wrapped in a blanket. They piled in the car and dragged with them what my brother could now make out as a large tank of some sort.

My brother was the rough and ready type back then and calmly drove away towards the two boy's homes to drop them off. He dropped the first kid off and then proceeded deeper into the suburban sprawl to drop off the other. The two boys were filled with hyper amounts of adrenaline and LSD... there was no conversation in the car that night. Not even an explanation of what was in the tank or even what the hell the guys were doing near the industrial side of town.

As my brother drove his car around a long and lumbering curved street, the boy in the backseat clutching the tank started to talk. "We robbed a dental supply... and this... this is your payment for picking us up.". "Well what the hell is inside of the tank?" asked my brother rather nervously.

"Nitrous Oxide man! N2O dude. You remember those whippets we had on the Shakedown Street at the Rosemont Horizon? Well, this is a big fucking tank full of that shit... primo... straight from the Dentist! And she's all yours!" proclaimed the kid proudly.

The car had now reached the his home and the young man swiftly flashed my brother the peace sign and headed up the front path.

We had nitrous parties like you can't imagine! We shared a bedroom so we rolled the tank under my brothers bed and fashioned two rubber hoses that we could simultaneously hit from the tank while laying in bed. My mother worked a lot and we just simply hid everything from her pretty damn well.

The tank was so strong in the beginning that it used to knock out the most experienced drug users cold from just one short hit.

We fucking had a great time and when the tank was empty... we were just sick of it. To this day, I can't even get a whiff of nitrous without feeling slightly dizzy! lol!

The buzz was INTENSELY euphoric... a body buzz like a HEAVY LSD trip. It also had the temporary loss of your balance and composure similar to the effect of GHB.

Nitrous oxide kills plenty of brain cells though and I would encourage anyone with access to it and who wants to do it to be careful and do it with someone who has done it before.

Nothing was more sad than watching a good friend of mine sit on a chair and repeatedly pass out while doing constant nitrous oxide for hours a couple of New Year's Eves ago.

The best thing about Nitrous is that it doesn't last very long. Who knows, you might like it... I did the majority of my N2O in a social setting and it sits alongside my memories of partying with my friends as a teenager. I'm 37 and my nitrous days are over.

Last edited:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I get this stuff when i get dental work done. The only thing is, dentists that have access to it and get addicted to the feeling have been found dead in their dental office by literally replacing so much oxygen with the nitrous oxide that they die and arent even aware of what happened.

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not to sound like a wet blanket here, but...
The administration of any type of nitrous oxide or anesthetic gas by anyone other than an ethical professional for non medical reasons is not a good idea. Don't believe me? Two words: Michael Jackson.

Water dragon

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thank you all for telling your experiences with N2O it has been really useful for my decision whether to do it or not

So far I think I will give it a miss at the moment and wait for an occasion when I want a quick buzz with friends

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Erm, thrill and enjoyment...

Does watching the hood blow off a car that has NOS fuel injection count?

It's wild to watch, but awfully expensive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHBpL35Ebts

This one is a Mild nitrous Backfire.
Note the Nitrous starting to pour out of the hood scoop right before the ignition.
There's also a video of a sport bike that blows its jug apart taking out the guys hand.

Nitrous is NOT something to fuck around with.
Getting high off of Laughing gas is just stupid.

Combine snorting nitrous with a lit cigarette and you'll be spreading your upper body around the room.

Last edited: