Nitty-Gritty

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Isus, Mar 25, 2009.

1. Isus

Isus Member

Alright, the real reason I joined this forum was for the PE and support displayed to others doing it. I'm not big. I'm actually quite small. I measured accurately and methodically for the first time in my life and found that I was larger than I had previously thought (though still not large enough to be proud). When fully erect I measure out to 4.75 inches in length and 3.875 inches in girth. Nearly chode status. Nonetheless, if this regimen can actually help me out, then I'm game. All I need is some help figuring out what exactly I need. I want to focus on length but I don't know exactly how many reps of what I should do... I tested the waters and did each exercise just to try it out and I was surprised just how much time it would take up. And on four out of the seven days of the week I'm simply not predisposed to take thirty to sixty minutes out of my day to stroke it. My job just doesn't allow it. But I'm hoping to find some solutions... Anyway, I'm excited to break free from the confines of abbreviated penis.

2. boxo

boxo New Member

Have you by any chance read the sticky on top of the forum?

It is a great place to start!

3. Big Al

Gold Member

4. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

Also, consistency is key. Even a little is a lot over a length of time if you do it consistently.
    Stay away from people who say it does not work.
    Do it before you go to bed. Does your job take you away from any privacy? (Im thinking the military)

5. staminaguy25

staminaguy25 New Member

Albums:
    I did 200 wet jelqs before I showered each morning, a few O-bends and then 50 dr jelqs in toilets at luch. Have gained 3/4 of an inch length in 10 weeks and about same in girth...... go for it and stick at it!

Draft saved Draft deleted