JammyJae77
Worshipped Member
- Joined
- May 29, 2016
- Posts
- 1,452
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 10,970
- Points
- 383
- Location
- Antarctica
- Sexuality
- 50% Straight, 50% Gay
- Gender
- Male
Dat fat ass is so bubbly damnHe's getting so big body wise he walks around like a stiff Transformer.
His ass still looks nice though.
You see who else is in the video right...
And she got her body looking right too. That breaks that myth that muscle dudes always mess with big women.
View attachment 230467251
I canāt believe heās only turning 30 this year. It just feels like heās been around for such a long time would assume like 35 or 36 already
I wish it was me lolI hope there's a guy out there playing in that hole lol
I order him face down ass up. HeheIMPO he looks so much cuter without the beard. This is just my preference though since I love clean cut men.
I like to see man bush around the dick, not face so I am glad he has trimmed it. Now I wanna make him moan, too cute.
View attachment 234049491
Yea heās like 5ā10I used to think he was like 6 feet tall or whatever but he's like 5'10/5'11.
I miss his more rounder ass but this looks interesting too, I suppose. Is still play with that strong ass.
View attachment 240231071
Why does that matter? Btw he admitted to taking steroids in the commentsI used to think he was like 6 feet tall or whatever but he's like 5'10/5'11.
I miss his more rounder ass but this looks interesting too, I suppose. Is still play with that strong ass.
View attachment 240231071
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.