Photos & Videos Nizar Elbitar

Who cares if he’s gay, bi or straight honestly. The content is still the same, it’s not like you had a chance with him

Some mlm are tired of straight men using us for money. It’s a turn off for me personally, when you can tell a “model” is only in it for the money. I want the performers who I watch to actually want to be doing the sex acts with other men.

Hunnychileyasss

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Why would I need to see vids on twitter when I was subscribed?
I saw the live stream with Beezphotos rimming him and putting dildos in his ass, I’ve seen those clips of that one guy worship his body and eat his ass and suck his dick, the recent stream with him and his girlfriend having sex and all the other videos. if he says he’s str8 then... who am I to tell him different? No matter what I may think
ok kool...but he aint str8 is what i am saying ..there are other videos of guys fucking him.but if you say str8 or he days str8 its ok

guapopolo

Legendary Member
Media
Easier said then done unless you’re psychic and know everyone’s sexuality. But thanks for trying.
Bruh, you don’t have to be psychic since he’s clearly telling everyone that he’s STRAIGHT ! If you don’t like it, let it go and go watch a performer who at least claims to be gay instead of trying to force a sexuality on him. If he says he’s straight, just don’t try to say « oh no he’s bi or even gay ». So yeah, it’s easy for Niz’s case.

Hunnychileyasss

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Bruh, you don’t have to be psychic since he’s clearly telling everyone that he’s STRAIGHT ! If you don’t like it, let it go and go watch a performer who at least claims to be gay instead of trying to force a sexuality on him. If he says he’s straight, just don’t try to say « oh no he’s bi or even gay ». So yeah, it’s easy for Niz’s case.
hunny chileeee he is gay or bi who cares its his fantasy n his life