NJ Diane NJ

Uncut212

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have to bring to attention to all of the guys who have spoken to njdianenj in the past few months. NJDianeNJ is perhaps the biggest tease in all of LPSG. Whenever a "NJ" thread comes up, Diane has the same tactic. She acts very excited and makes it seem like she wants to meet up. She will say "oh please come online tomorrow night and let's set up something". Afterwards, she will never ever respond again, and she will simply ignore you if you try to message her ever again. Diane lives for the 1 day of teasing and showing pictures and then will simply leave you in the dust. I highly doubt she has never met anyone of us in person and i highly doubt I am only one she has duped. I mean no disrespect but I feel as though I should warn all of the other guys on here that have replied to her threads and posts; this woman is a fake and should not be trusted.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Didn't even know she existed.

She never once tried to tease me. :mad:

What is wrong with me. :confused:

I can't even attract a teasing fake. :biggrin1:

njdianenj

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
lol I dont even remember who you are! geez, you pass up 1 guy with no game and next thing he is giving you the reputation you thought you would NEVER have lol.
thank GOODNESS for the REAL world!
but I am sure a stud like you NEVER gets passed up on. I mean, everyone knows, REAL playas go online to hook up with their game :)
xoxoxoxo

p.s. thank you for bringing this monstrosity to the attention of many, so that all may live free, and live with love.

B_jdpellapower

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
everyone, thanks for the heads up!
I actually FINALLY met with NJdianeNJ.
probably would have fallen into some teasing trap if it had not been for this warning :)
but now SHE is the fool! LOL
I bullshitted the HELL out of her and WON!
hahahahaha!
score 1 for us. well, maybe not one, but you guys get the idea LOL

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
probably would have fallen into some teasing trap if it had not been for this warning :)
hahahahaha!

I seriously have no idea whatsoever what this post means or is even trying to mean.

Does "met with" mean a real-live, flesh-and-blood meeting?

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hahahahaha!

Actually no...I have no clue what your point is. You joined lpsg to make this one post? Okay diane...sorry, I mean...jdpellapower :smile:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Google cannot find justahbg in any archived LPSG posts. The member search reveals no such member, and the moderator actions thread doesn't mention removing anyone by the name justahbg either. Try again. It's cute.:biggrin1:

Also, I have two problems with your photo. First, I think there's something wrong with one of the shadows, and second, it's familiar.

Last edited: