NJ gov in favor of the bear hunts!:irked:

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK, Jan 20, 2010.

1. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

All right, if you haven't noticed my other two threads on this, then you're due for a surprise. I oppose the bear hunt, no matter what the rationale the experts who do claim this is acceptable. Well, now a double whammy; seems as if the gov elect, whom I thought might've been a change sure has. He now favors the bear hunt and it appears he might go full tilt on getting his way with the hunt.

- New Jersey Sports - NJ.com

For thos who read the last thread on this, the total amount for the last hunt killed was almost three hundred bears. That includes baby bears, Mama bears, and some already pregnant.:irked::irked::mad:Can you imagine that? WTF has a baby bear cub done that warrants ending it's life? Dumb animals being killed by even DUMBER animals with arm cannons.

2. witch

witch Member

send San Diego some of your bears, as far as I know we don’t have a population.

3. Onslow

Gold Member

Christie should be careful. Slap him on all fours drape him in a bear skin rug and he looks like a bear:tongue:, he has a serious bear like walk, he could be the first to go down in the hunt.

I thiink you know the reason behind killing a bear cub~~it will grow up to be a big adult bear which just perpetuates the cycle of bears being silly enough to live off the land which builders keep buying up to build their tract houses and condos. Same thing happens with trees and entire forests which kills off all kinds of wildlife.:frown1:.

The fact that they are more into bear kills than in preserving nature and keeping the residential line from getting so close to the land where the bears live is why this is becoming a bigger and bigger issue. It would be nice to see the Jersey lawmakers put a ban on building or purchasing any more of the land where the bears are known to live. But as we know it's all about money.

Chris Christie, a one-termer the same as Corzine?

4. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

I know you're wrong about it being justified- it's a baby bear cub, it has no working knowledge yet of being a "pest". You do that, you're conceding to the ideal that this form of killing is right. The rationale is wrong of killing them so they don't overpopulate their own ecosystem and then moving into ours.

5. Onslow

Gold Member

I know it's not right. What I tried to say was that their crazy reasoning is that it will someday be an adult and that is what bothers them because then they might have to admit that encroaching further and further into bear territory is wrong and it's against nature. Preserve nature and the bears will not be straying into peoples yards and garages then the killing of bears will stop.

Draft saved Draft deleted