Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
(north nj, but i can travel and host.)

30yo fit latino, 5’6 138 lbs. curious to finally take the plunge and try sucking cock. being my first time, you must be patient and willing to teach. this means you’re also okay with receiving a “bad” blowjob.

requirements: you must have a thick cock. this means 5.5” girth minimum. most of my pleasure comes from having my mouth filled so this is required. be clean, neatly trimmed (some hair is fine/preferred, but no bush/no hairy balls please). uncut is a huge plus. ideally you are 40yo or younger.

looking to chat for a little while and get comfortable knowing you first so if you’re looking for a bj today/tomorrow then look elsewhere please. thanks all :)

Freddy Mac

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Head to Atlantic City (Tropicana) this week 18,19 and 20th during the NJ Transportation conference, bet there will be a few thick ones looking to get sucked.

sunbather

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Head to Atlantic City (Tropicana) this week 18,19 and 20th during the NJ Transportation conference, bet there will be a few thick ones looking to get sucked.
appreciate the heads up, though won’t be able to be in the area.

jjprodriv

Legendary Member
Media

30yo fit latino, 5’6 138 lbs. curious to finally take the plunge and try sucking cock. being my first time, you must be patient and willing to teach. this means you’re also okay with receiving a “bad” blowjob.

requirements: you must have a thick cock. this means 5.5” girth minimum. most of my pleasure comes from having my mouth filled so this is required. be clean, neatly trimmed (some hair is fine/preferred, but no bush/no hairy balls please). uncut is a huge plus. ideally you are 40yo or younger.

looking to chat for a little while and get comfortable knowing you first so if you’re looking for a bj today/tomorrow then look elsewhere please. thanks all :)
Fuck, I’d love to help you on that as giving instructions for first timers is one of my biggest kinks. So sad we’re not on the same city… but at least we got this forum heh

Reactions: sunbather
D

deleted19568411

damn i wish i was in NJ!

Eric86h

Sexy Member
Media

I think we're exactly what each other are looking for. I'm 35 in North NJ and looking for someone to chill with while getting my cock sucked. I'm perfectly fine with being your learning tool too. I'm a good teacher ;). 7.5 inch uncut thick cock looking to get drained on a regular basis. Let's chat!

irishitalian95

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think we're exactly what each other are looking for. I'm 35 in North NJ and looking for someone to chill with while getting my cock sucked. I'm perfectly fine with being your learning tool too. I'm a good teacher ;). 7.5 inch uncut thick cock looking to get drained on a regular basis. Let's chat!
28 bi here in north nj - would love for you to help teach me too ;)

D

deleted23380081

I hope you were successful and enjoyed your first time!