NJQT I Ask You Confidentially..Aint She Sweet?

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ya know I just found great footage of Sandman Sims. He had a long career up to Showtime at the Apollo. Of course we're STILL verklempt over Frankie Mannings passing. The King of Swing dancing...and to think yours truly took a class w/him. I was humbeled by his talent and generosity to the swing community. PBS did a great special about him!.

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Also that orig clip..all those great woomen, tho I think some might be just pics of ladies, such unheralded talents all need to have folks keep their legacy alive as I try to do w/the rockabilly gals and all my fave gals. Della Reese being one of them. love her. All the gals that never got 5 star treatment still need to be passed on to others. Thank god gals like Ruth Brown went onto FINALLY find fame after being the originals of rock and roll and soul...she went on to star on Broadway and in John Water's hairspray. Those pre-60's gals are THE best!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Also that orig clip..all those great woomen, tho I think some might be just pics of ladies, such unheralded talents all need to have folks keep their legacy alive as I try to do w/the rockabilly gals and all my fave gals. Della Reese being one of them. love her. All the gals that never got 5 star treatment still need to be passed on to others. Thank god gals like Ruth Brown went onto FINALLY find fame after being the originals of rock and roll and soul...she went on to star on Broadway and in John Water's hairspray. Those pre-60's gals are THE best!
I'm embarassed to say I didn't recognize many of those talented beauties. :redface:

Is it true this song was inspired by you? :wink: