no buldge here

Overhung

Just Browsing
Media
Yeh I'm a grower, I feel your pain, it would be nice to sport a nice big bulge. It's a drag to be looked down at by guys at the gym when you know you have more than them when erect but what can ya say? Not only am I a grower but by balls stay up tight most of the time. Oh well it is fun to see the look on their eyes when it grows more than most people have ever seen.

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've got just the other problem. I'm a show-er.

I'm a 8 inches inches long and pretty thick when I'm soft. I keep myself on the lean side with low body fat percentage so it makes it look even bigger. I also keep my pubes trimmed nice and neat.

Yes, that mean bulges in most clothes.

When I'm erect, it lengthens some and thickens up.

My problem is that some women see me soft and think thery are in for something over a foot long. There's alwasy a sense of relief but at the smae time a sense of disappointment. Go figure.

blackwood

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by eastbaydude@Apr 26 2005, 02:48 AM
I've got just the other problem.  I'm a show-er.

I'm a 8 inches inches long and pretty thick when I'm soft.  I keep myself on the lean side with low body fat percentage so it makes it look even bigger.  I also keep my pubes trimmed nice and neat. 

Yes, that mean bulges in most clothes.

When I'm erect, it lengthens some and thickens up.

My problem is that some women see me soft and think thery are in for something over a foot long.  There's alwasy a sense of relief but at the smae time a sense of disappointment.  Go figure.
[post=304846]Quoted post[/post]​

eastbaydude,

NEVER consider "it" a problem. I doubt you provide a disappointment.

Enjoy. ENjoy, ENJOY!

Think good of yourself.

blackwood