No Bulge in Mens Slacks

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Imported, Feb 11, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

roedhunt: This is probably a repeated question, but WTF. ;D

I have noticed (because I look), that men in suits or slacks alone do not have a bulge. It is totally flat in front. I've seen it in person and in movies as well. I was curious, how is this done? And since you gentlemen are larger than normal, can YOU do it?

2. Imported

Gold Member

lomejorhombre: For me dress slacks or suit slacks are worse than jeans. at revealing my size. As a teacher I am always dressed up but only in very loose and baggy laundered Khakis usually black in color. Anything esle is Disasterous!

3. Imported

Gold Member

HungJordan: I agree with lombjerhombre, slacks are the worst.

4. benderten2001

Gold Member

Many men who are "endowed" will have suit slacks (and other "business-wear" slacks and trousers)  "specially-altered by a tailor or seamstress to "make more room" in the crotch area. Many clothing stores will commonly ask a man upon buying a suit if this is to be done. Other stores...don't (or, won't) ask.

This is exactly one of those kind of things we guys (oftentimes) never hear about from our dads in growing up and dealing with our larger sizes. Instead, we have to learn this all on our own...after having tolerated the restricted room in "regular fitted slacks" a couple of times.  But, there can be some remedies.
    Special tailoring slacks is quite typically no great task, either.  A man needs only to KNOW it's possible and simply request it.

It also goes without saying that darker colors and selecting pleated slacks tend to conceal the "bulge factor" to some degree. Many guys also will wear boxer briefs to help "not show" as much. "Jockey" briefs would also confine the bulge too, but many around here couldn't stand the discomfort factor with those!

5. Imported

Gold Member

gobleteer: I had a pair made with padding everywhere BUT where I was - evens it out quite well.

6. Imported

Gold Member

Donk: It is well known among tailors that most men "dress left" so properly made dress trousers will account for this by having a little bit of extra room on that side of the crotch. This fact, combined with the type of fabric, the fact that dress pants are looser cut than jeans and are often pleated, and the dark color probably accounts for the fact that most average sized men do not show a bulge in dress pants. If a jacket is worn buttoned, that obviously also helps cover a bulge.

7. Imported

Gold Member

lomejorhombre: The problem I have with my suite coats is that when buttoned actually separate or bulge out around my bulge making it worse. I solved this by having longer coats and double breasted coats, they won't split the same because of the overlap

8. Imported

Gold Member

Duo187: I usually tuck my under my right leg which works till I get a hardon...or jump...or run...or anyhting besides walk for that matter.... I more or less have given up on trying to hide...alot less fuss.

9. Imported

Gold Member

009_and_a_half: I find I show less from the front in flat-front dress pants than with pleated -- the bulge is more noticeable with pleats because the pleats are "pushed out."

But even with flat-fronts, check "the profile" -- the bulge is still there, just not as pronounced when you face someone.

10. Imported

Gold Member

dfox7.3x5: I have had just the opposite experience, 009. I don't show much in pleated pants but do in flat fronts. I've always hated pleats because they make slim guys like me look out of proportion around the waist, and they make fat guys even fatter. I frankly like showing. I'm not huge, but the bulge is apparent to anybody who takes a second look. I find that guys take that second look more than women.

11. vkngsxgd8

vkngsxgd8 New Member

Albums:
    You can definitely see my cock in most of my suit pants, especially one brown suit that I have ... european cut, gabardine fabric ... the entire outline of my penis shows very clearly, especially the head, the ridge of which is quite visible thru the trouser fabric ... when I was working in corporate-america for a time as a systems trainer, I got quite a few stares standing in front of a class-room full of people, and also from a number of senior execs, mostly female, when I happened to visit their offices.

12. Imported

Gold Member

grantstephens: Not a prob for me cause when I'm flaccid I'm pretty average, but I grow quite a bit when aroused.

13. Imported

Gold Member

wristthickxl: Slacks or suit pants, I find, in concurrence with many here, are way too revealing. I actually had an experience two years ago at a conference when a fellow gay man pulled me aside and said it took some nerve to walk around like I did with an erection. I was mortified as I was completely soft, not the least bit aroused. What I tend to do now is to leave my suit jacket buttoned the entire time (except when I'm sitting down and my waist/crotch is under a table) but even though there is a bulge there, it's less obvious than just with the pants alone...Generally, I try to avoid wearing suit pants as much as I can..

14. KinkGuy

Gold Member

We're men, we have a penis. Big ones sometimes show. Why are we so afraid of our dicks showing when women spend a fortune to make their boobs show even more?

15. Imported

Gold Member

Thumper_10x7_CA: I've found that flat front pants don't display my bulge as much as pleated pants do. I believe it's because pleats have so much more extra material so the actual location of the bulge is shown quite well. Flat front doesn't have any extra pleats so the material across the entire front of the pant so the bulge is more descreet.

Someone earlier mentioned that endowed guys wear boxer briefs or jockeys to disguise the bulge. I think it's just the opposite. I wear jockeys when I want my bulge to be more enhanced. The briefs hold my package all together and thrusts it forward.

16. Imported

Gold Member

emilywee: funny this topic should be mentioned because just today i saw a guy dressed up nicely in a collared shirt and dress pants, what made me notice first is he was really tall, probably over 6'2", but he also had a huge bulge on the right side of his leg which was really obvious, oh and his pants were pleated.

17. HungArnold

HungArnold New Member

With our size, it is necessary to spend the money for fitted slacks. That is life. Deal with it.

Draft saved Draft deleted