No Bulge yet huge boner

407eightinch

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'd fit into this category. Im not "massive" hard but it's good size at 8.5 inches and thick however when soft it's maybe 3 inches and skinny... I'd love to have a great bulge especially when I get my motivation at the gym when I look at all the hot man bulge around me.

My favorite is in thin white bball shorts.... I can see every detail.

I'll try and post pics soft/hard once I'm home... Yes I'm on LPSG while at work lol

D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Sexy Member
Media
For the most part.... this doesn't exist. It is not physically possible to go from small or 1.5 -2" soft to a 'massive' erection of 7 or more inches. The reason for this is because of the skins ability to only grow so much. This isn't a magic act. Even for girth the average growth is 2 time or less from flaccid to erect and for an flaccid to erect length it is generally 2 and MAYBE at the most 2.5 times it's normal length. Most guys go from like 3 to 5 or 4 to 6 or 7 or 6 - 8 or 5 - 8. Guys who go from 2 to 8 or 2 - 9" are lying as the body doesn't allow for it. I once heard someone exclaim that the had a 2" penis turn into a 10.5" and this is impossible, so I just laughed and walked away. Physiology dictates this and our penises are only so elastic to allow for such expansion in length and girth.

A lot of bulges come from the fact that the guy has larger testicles and scrotum and not just a large penis. When you factor in the large flaccid you create a bulge of nice proportions, and you can still have a decent bulge without the large scrotum and testes. A large flaccid will cause the pants or underwear to protrude as it drapes over the scrotum and hence-- creating that bulge that you are speaking about. Some men don't drape and point out instead as they have shorter flaccid penises of 2" or less, but then they are not huge when erect either. Those penises who drape over are more likely to expand larger and create that massive penis you are referring to in this thread. This is not to say that some men who are growers won't be showers, because they will, they just more than likely won't grow to 8 or more inches when erect.

I don't know of a case of a guy who is hung having no bulge or some sort. It makes little sense. There are those who are showers and only grow a little in length and girth or just get stiff, but they are generally hung and not of smaller proportions.

Hope that helps!

Just struck me if there are guys in LPSG who have no bulge to show soft, yet grow into a massive XL cock?
Pics of bulgeless boxers and fully hard would be interesting to compare....

Blorkin

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I agree for the most part with Chance1826, a 2" penis will not likely turn into a 10.5" penis. There are rare occasions where this might happen. My flaccid length varies but there have been times when I have been about 2” and I am 7” and change erect.

D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Sexy Member
Media
You were probably nervous or cold and I was speaking in terms of under 'normal' conditions and not outside factors influencing the size of your flaccid. Any guy who is subjected to frigid waters, their body will naturally retract their penis to preserve the heat and protect itself. Your entire body will do this and the shivering will start which is the bodies way to conduct heat.

I agree for the most part with Chance1826, a 2" penis will not likely turn into a 10.5" penis. There are rare occasions where this might happen. My flaccid length varies but there have been times when I have been about 2” and I am 7” and change erect.

Blorkin

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You were probably nervous or cold and I was speaking in terms of under 'normal' conditions and not outside factors influencing the size of your flaccid. Any guy who is subjected to frigid waters, their body will naturally retract their penis to preserve the heat and protect itself. Your entire body will do this and the shivering will start which is the bodies way to conduct heat.

I think it was one time after skiing but I was in the house for about an hour. I just remember looking down and being like "dam...why are you hiding?" I also think it could have something to do with the fact that I was wearing tighter underwear.

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I don't think the explanation was quite right, as the penis length is also inside the body somewhat. In many animals, doesn't the penis almost disappear when flaccid, and yet horse penises get quite long when erect? All that 19 inches? has to come from somewhere? So people are forgetting that the penis not only stretches, but pushes out of the body when erect, so it may grow more than you think. However, this probably isn't all that big a factor with humans though. And human penises don't "disappear," so a little minor penis bulge can be quite natural for a guy.

And it would seem that guys vary quite a bit, in "stretchiness." Some human penises that are more "showers" than "growers," perhaps just don't shrink as much when flaccid, as perhaps they should?

RumperRoom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
For the most part.... this doesn't exist. It is not physically possible to go from small or 1.5 -2" soft to a 'massive' erection of 7 or more inches. The reason for this is because of the skins ability to only grow so much. This isn't a magic act. Even for girth the average growth is 2 time or less from flaccid to erect and for an flaccid to erect length it is generally 2 and MAYBE at the most 2.5 times it's normal length. Most guys go from like 3 to 5 or 4 to 6 or 7 or 6 - 8 or 5 - 8. Guys who go from 2 to 8 or 2 - 9" are lying as the body doesn't allow for it. I once heard someone exclaim that the had a 2" penis turn into a 10.5" and this is impossible, so I just laughed and walked away. Physiology dictates this and our penises are only so elastic to allow for such expansion in length and girth.

A lot of bulges come from the fact that the guy has larger testicles and scrotum and not just a large penis. When you factor in the large flaccid you create a bulge of nice proportions, and you can still have a decent bulge without the large scrotum and testes. A large flaccid will cause the pants or underwear to protrude as it drapes over the scrotum and hence-- creating that bulge that you are speaking about. Some men don't drape and point out instead as they have shorter flaccid penises of 2" or less, but then they are not huge when erect either. Those penises who drape over are more likely to expand larger and create that massive penis you are referring to in this thread. This is not to say that some men who are growers won't be showers, because they will, they just more than likely won't grow to 8 or more inches when erect.

I don't know of a case of a guy who is hung having no bulge or some sort. It makes little sense. There are those who are showers and only grow a little in length and girth or just get stiff, but they are generally hung and not of smaller proportions.

Hope that helps!

Not sure I agree, I am really small when flacid, It does grow to a very respectable length and the girth is very thick. I have almost no bulge and do not "Dangle" if you will.

True size is not reflected in the flacid size of one's dick. I am living proof.