No Bulge, yet large penis?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Long&Thick, May 26, 2007.

1. Long&Thick

Long&Thick New Member

Everyone talks about bulges and how they look, and normally if you have a prominent bulge you have a large penis. But i was thinking during work yesterday that if you don't have a bulge, is it still possible to have a large penis. And to add to the twist, what if you have a large bulge..can you have just an average sized penis. I guess this boils down to the growers and showers of the world, but what say you all?

2. B_Rivas_Boricua4Ever

I'm pretty large yet I rarely show a bulge, unless I'm hard or getting hard. I guess I'm more of a grower...

3. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Bulges are so dependant on size of balls, as well as shape and size of ass. A bubble butt pulls the fabric tighter around genitals, showing more bulge. Balls play their part in uplifting the penis for bigger show, also.

4. gunnaknow

gunnaknow New Member

Roy has made a good point. When your nuts are tight in their sack, it sticks your penis out and causes more of an indent against the fabric (bulge). When the nuts hang low and loose, so does the dick, causing less indentation. Wearing a pouch stops everything hanging low, so the bulge is more obvious, regardless of the natural hang of the balls.

I think that smaller dicks tend to grow more than very large dicks. This might be because of increased blood pressure in smaller dicks, or maybe it's something else. Some dicks grow more because they have more available slack in the blood chambers of the penis, allowing for a greater increase in volume when erect.

The fact that many women find large, flaccid penises attractive must mean that there is some correlation between flaccid size and erect size, however. If there wasn't, women would find all flaccid sizes equally attractive instead. Women seem to be designed to be attracted to larger sized, flaccid dicks because it is a reasonably reliable, yet not full proof signal that a man possesses a large, erect penis also.

5. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Another factor is what type of underwear the guy is wearing. Briefs will center everything up and behind the fly of the pants (unless you're bigger than 6" limp) and show very little. My friend is 8" plus hard and shows nothing in jeans. Have that same guy lose the briefs and slip on a pair of boxers and his cock will hang down one side or the other and create a noticable bulge. Ultimately, the outline of the penis will show through the pants or shorts. How much will depend on how tight the pants are and what type of fabric that they are made from. The only way a guy with a little dick could show a big bulge is if he has big balls. Just my opinion.

6. gunnaknow

gunnaknow New Member

Not to mention the colour of the fabric. Black is concealing, white is revealing

Or if he 'stuffs'.

7. HaagenDazs

HaagenDazs New Member

I also think it comes down to the nuts theory because of my friends told me something similar. One of my closest friends always has a HUGE bulge, but he's average sized I think. Friends have always commented on it, and he said he has tight nuts, which push his dick out more.

8. LemacST

Gold Member

I'm average sized but I have relatively big balls...I never really wear anything that shows a buldge but if I'm not experiencing shrinkage and I wear boxer-briefs there's a decent looking buldge, mainly from the balls. It's like literally a package as opposed to an outline. I think it's really a combination of both penis and balls

9. J-magnum

J-magnum New Member

I have longer but also low hanger.
    So, buldge doesn't show up when I don't wear brief.
    Everything goes down between legs.

10. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
    Absolutely.

I wear boxer briefs and rarely show any bulge at all...but I'm a grower, and a softie on me can be anything from 3-5" long. I always got a kick out of the reactions from girls as I stood up to full attention, so to speak.

At this point, my wife is used to it, but still occasionally expresses some fascination at just how much bigger I am hard than soft.

To me, it's a wonderful convenience...I have the blessing of a fairly hefty wang when I need it, and it collapses nicely for easy storage and transportation! :biggrin1:

11. LouisVauban

LouisVauban New Member

Albums:
    Exactly! I am barely 2 inches, with a thick little shrunken head..... But when it comes out to play it is a mean 7.25-7.5 inches of manliness with a full 6" girth.... and a THICK FUCKING HEAD!

So... no bulge here... but just you wait Henry Higgins.

12. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

All boys oughta have some bulge. Doesn't have to be an attention getter, but you know it's there.

13. NCbear

Gold Member

VERY funny (the "just you wait, 'enry 'iggins" quote)!

And I'm the same way: I'm about 1" soft but about 7" hard. No admiring glances in the YMCA showers until I choose to let the beast out. :tongue:

NCbear (who loves playfully egocentric phrases like "let the beast out")

14. D_Aston Asstonne

D_Aston Asstonne Account Disabled

i use to wear clothes that clung and revealed an enormous bulge,but an awkward situation with a bar maid caused me to change my style of dress,her coment was..i thought you were packing tube socks!it aint tube socks,its all cock!

15. MatyMatt

MatyMatt New Member

yea my dick soft is on average just over 4 but i get huge bulge in all athletic shorts and when sitting down in khakis with boxers on. one of my teachers (female) actually noticed it a couple of days ago during class and told me to put it away haha

16. Bryan_Lyte2

Gold Member

Ditto to roy, and kudos for explaining it better. Bigger balls make a better bulge, tight or not. but tighter pushes up more than just fill out. Big butts pull back fabring making it tighter in the front. Also weight and mass change the look too. I'll bet it's hard to find a skinny guy with a big bulge even if the sam size of a thicker guy. there are many tricks to perception. I don't know how many guys though I was huge, from looking at my pics, but don't take into consideration How small in stature, and waist size I am. 5'9 is not sx feet, and I don't fit the average american size 32-34. I only can pull it ofe becaus I have a bit of butt, and a thicer than most cock. Plus it's the packaging, room for size will show size. If it's all packed in like a vacuum sealed sausage, than tha'ts all the bulge you'll show.
    :cool:

17. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! THE BEAST IS LOOSE.

18. D_Garmanswait Glassnads

Well if you have a 6 inch flaccid you mgith bulge well but dosn't mean your going to grow. Some of the well hung guys might not even have a large flaccid penis. It depends on the testicles aswell I think. How the push the penis outwards or whatever.

19. caffecaffe

caffecaffe New Member

it depends on the type of underwear and pants you use.
    Usually people can only notice my bulge when i'm sitted down...or when i'm dancing, because of the movements.(and other times because i get hard when a girls butt touches me tight)but normally i have no bulge, only if i'm just wearing underwear...and that is normally at home...or rive...

20. bif9x65

bif9x65 New Member

I have a high, tight ball sack and hang about 5 inches soft = an obvious bulge regardless of if I'm wearing briefs or boxers. Once wore only briefs but rashes from summer heat coaxed me to switch to boxers.

Now the boxers are so much more comfortable but I show a bulge regardless of the style of pants I'm wearing....which nowadays are dark colored with pleats. Even my jeans have pleats.

Still show a bulge. :/ this is good and bad depending, ya know?

I get a kick out of the showers with big low hangers. A few posted comments like "dick goes down left leg. Balls go down right."

Mine goes OVER BALL SACK and stays there.

I try not to let it bother me. But sometimes folks think I'm running around with a stiffy for some perverted reason--and it just isn't true.

Bif

Draft saved Draft deleted