No Bulge, yet large penis?

sevenstrong

Experimental Member
Media
Roy has made a good point. When your nuts are tight in their sack, it sticks your penis out and causes more of an indent against the fabric (bulge). When the nuts hang low and loose, so does the dick, causing less indentation. Wearing a pouch stops everything hanging low, so the bulge is more obvious, regardless of the natural hang of the balls.

This is me to a tee. I have low hanging balls so I get absolutely no push. When I have on loose shorts, there is no bulge!

Reactions: Bakuba

HighLuckStats

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
im a grower too! I found out that there is really only a difference in the type of underwear you wear... I think i tend to stray away from producing a bulge just becuase, However that would be fun to just go out in public and toy with people. as they stare...lol

cgttown

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I will say ditto to what several on here have said. Actually, I was looking into getting some of those underwear that show better bulges just because I sort of like the feeling of showing enough bulge to be noticed but not to be vulgar. However, after trying some of them, I think I look more "manly" wearing my boxers under my pants. I'm always showing SOMETHING in them, even though I'm mostly a grower with looser and lower hanging balls. I can't wear the boxers if the pants are particularly tight just because they'r uncomfortable and bunch up. But under most of my khakis, slacks, or jeans, boxer show my equipment best. Plus, in the hot summer, they're a helluva lot more comfortable!

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Check my left leg. *points* You see that?

That's how I bulge. It hangs down one leg or the other, and if it's all fitted together right, then I can't hide it well at all. But my nuts are also low hangers so they don't boost things up all into one place either.

Attachments

D

deleted3782

It all depends on the fabric, the shape of the person, color, size of balls, size of dick...temperature....

With the exception of one person, everyone I have known to have a big dick had no bulge whatsoever. On the other hand, I can think of several guys with bulges that had very average dicks. Bulge means nothing...but in some situations interesting to look at.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
With the exception of one person, everyone I have known to have a big dick had no bulge whatsoever.
Wrong. You may have a soft flaccid - mine is totally soft flaccid - it doesn't poke forward at all - but I definitely have a bulge. I never knew anyone with any sizeable dick where you couldn't see something hanging there. Maybe it doesn't poke out all the time, but that's still bulge whysee.

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's possible for a man to be large, yet have not that much of a bulge ?

Ohh....this does not help things at all......:wink:

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
It's possible for a man to be large, yet have not that much of a bulge?
Not really. You can always see something is hanging there, especially when they move, walk, etc. My friend has a long skinny one with very low hanging but rather small balls. You can definitely see it slappin' and swingin' low though, even when he wears whiteys.

col1974

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My 2p..
i'd also say as well as ass shape and size, the shape of the upper thigh - if heavy- will also conceal a bulge, as well as where it all hangs.

My slightly more than modest appendage tends to hand between my legs rather than juts out when soft. If I wear a jock or something like that which lifts everything up then taa daa - I have a bulge.
Figures I guess.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I remember a kid in Sunday school when I was fourteen or fifteen. There was nothing noticeable going on until you sat next to him in Sunday school. Then you wondered what the kielbasa running down the inside of his suit pants was.

Reactions: red7.5
D

deleted3782

Wrong. You may have a soft flaccid - mine is totally soft flaccid - it doesn't poke forward at all - but I definitely have a bulge. I never knew anyone with any sizeable dick where you couldn't see something hanging there. Maybe it doesn't poke out all the time, but that's still bulge whysee.

Actually, this is a very true statement. I stand by it. With the exception of one person, everyone I have known to have a big dick had no bulge whatsoever. Trust me, I have looked. Its true.

nineincher1973

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 9 inches long and 6 inches around (check my gallery) but I don't show much of a bulge. Women often proclaim that they were surprised by my cock size, since they didn't expect much.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My best friend in high school didn't show much of a bulge, but he had close to 6" soft, though his cock was thin, and the head wasn't much bigger than the shaft. His balls were avg size. He wore briefs (every boy wore briefs then), and would pack his cock over his balls.

I remember the first time I saw him naked (in 7th grade PE), how surprised I was that he was so hung.

SpruceGoose

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You got to see this one!

Well I have this, should I say really BIG problem with dress pants! Mind you, this is WITH boxer short on, but if I get a boner at work - It Shows EVERY DETAIL! When I get a full erection, it extends down my leg. Yikes, this doesn't happen often.

I scared the hell out of my secretary, I think, and my (gay) coworker, laghing his ass off slamed the office door shut and took a picture of my crotch! It was really funny, and e-mailed it to my house so we wouldn't get busted! (BTW I'm 8"l x 5.5"g)

Attachments

piledrivenasshole

Experimental Member
Media
The biggest dick I ever got fuck with was undetectable as far a big bulge. It was all up inside of him. I grabbed onto it (dissappointed) initially--it was a nice fat handfull, 45 seconds later, it was HUGE! I couldn't give head because i couldn't get my mouth over the head of it and it was 11+ TRUE inches long!!!!

GO FIGURE!!!!

meteorfun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think i have a big penis, but does anybody know how to keep your balls/sack tight?
is there a kinda massage??
and I'm curious about...can my balls be increased by massaging?
because when I ask about increasing the size of the balls, everybody points to making the sac hang lower...but I don't want to make my sack hang lower

for making a nice bulge, do I have to have big muscles on my thighs to push forward my pack?
thanks for answering :D

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never show a bulge because I'm a grower. Mine is a modest 4 inch soft.

spandex tony

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Everyone talks about bulges and how they look, and normally if you have a prominent bulge you have a large penis. But i was thinking during work yesterday that if you don't have a bulge, is it still possible to have a large penis. And to add to the twist, what if you have a large bulge..can you have just an average sized penis. I guess this boils down to the growers and showers of the world, but what say you all?
HI NAME IS CHENTE AND I AM OUT IN PORTLAND OREGON I WEAR SPANDEX AND IT STICKS OUT ALL THE TIME SPANDEX ARE VERY TIGHT ON ME BUT I LIKE THE FEEL OF IT

traileroperu

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have a high, tight ball sack and hang about 5 inches soft = an obvious bulge regardless of if I'm wearing briefs or boxers. Once wore only briefs but rashes from summer heat coaxed me to switch to boxers.

Now the boxers are so much more comfortable but I show a bulge regardless of the style of pants I'm wearing....which nowadays are dark colored with pleats. Even my jeans have pleats.

Still show a bulge. :/ this is good and bad depending, ya know?

I get a kick out of the showers with big low hangers. A few posted comments like "dick goes down left leg. Balls go down right."

Mine goes OVER BALL SACK and stays there.

I try not to let it bother me. But sometimes folks think I'm running around with a stiffy for some perverted reason--and it just isn't true.

Bif

"dick goes down left leg. Balls go down right."
Graphic Description:
Christopher Street Gay Liberation Day 1977 (36) (edit).jpg

Reactions: allmanbud