No Bulge, yet large penis?

Growinsmallone

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have a smaller dick about 5 hard and 3 soft. So when i am not hard my bulge is rather small. I am sure girls notice my smaller size and that why I don't get much action. So anyway one time when I was younger my friend and girlfriend where staying the night and he came out the shower. He has a big erect about 9 and a big flaccid about 6. So she noticed the big bulge in his shorts right away. Anyway I later wanted a threesome so we invited my other female friend and had a foursome. So they both where giving me head but i couldnt get it up with my friend in the room. So they where basically sucking a small 3 inch penis. That changed tho when my friend dropped his pants already hars and huge. My girlfriend said damn see thats a big cock and he fucked both of them with his big penis, so did I but it was like a master and an apprentice because im so small and hes so big. I honestly hope i have more experiences like this because i love sex and i love watching females enjoy big superior cocks.