No bulge

D_Johnny Schlepp

1st Like
Media
I don't understand how a "bulge" works. I have a nice-sized dick, but I don't have a bulge. Sure you might be thinking: "He probably wears baggy clothes". In fact, I actually wear skinny jeans and other slim cut pants, except for cargo shorts, which are meant to be looser.

I wear boxers. Should I start wearing boxer briefs? I am also tall with big thighs, so that could also be a reason for a not so noticable bulge?

Blorkin

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It could depend on the cut of you clothes. I have a pair of jeans that are a slim cut and I don't show in them, I got another brand of slim cut jeans and I show in those. It just depends. For me boxer briefs become loose in the legs after a few hours, I would recommend trunks or briefs. Get something enhancing to help push your bulge up and that will probably help you show.

Get some here Men's Underwear, Boxers, Briefs, Men's T-shirts, and Socks
Since National Underwear Day is coming up everything will be on sale. Of the brands currently on sale I recommend the following: Intymen, Cocksox, C-IN2, 2xist.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It depends how you want to display your goods. I wear boxers all the time, and the outline will show when I wear gym shorts, track pants, and Levis cords. It doesn't really show much in my denim jeans or dress pants, though.

Why not try some briefs just for fun? I always lift my dick up as I put on briefs so it points up below the waistband. It will make your bulge protrude.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No one has mentioned that you have respectable sized balls in addition to your cock. If I were you and wanted to show a bulge, you could do cockring plus Levi 501s. Problem solved!

arkfarmbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Mundo Unico underwear does a great job in displaying everything at its best. This may be a "DUH!" comment but unless your clothes are snug you will not have a visible bulge. Another option is to get one of those strap devices that holds your dick against your thigh. When you walk the fabric of your pants will pull tight against your dick and it will be visible.
If you are out in public you may get attention from people you don't desire.

D_Johnny Schlepp

1st Like
Media
Seriously dude..are you joking?? No bulge?? That's not possible. Your dick is huge and it's not possible that there is no bulge!
In any case, and if you are serious, you absolutely cannot NOT show a bulge in these bad boys.

Boxer Briefs at Andrew Christian, Inc.

They are super ultra bulging!

I am so serious. I wear close to baggy boxers, so that could be the problem. I think it could also be the crotch cuts in my jeans, since I am a bit tall.

& Sdbg is right, I also wear the Levi 511 cords. When I wear my khaki color ones, you can see my dick pretty much.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't understand how a "bulge" works. I have a nice-sized dick, but I don't have a bulge. Sure you might be thinking: "He probably wears baggy clothes". In fact, I actually wear skinny jeans and other slim cut pants, except for cargo shorts, which are meant to be looser.

I wear boxers. Should I start wearing boxer briefs? I am also tall with big thighs, so that could also be a reason for a not so noticable bulge?

There's nothing wrong with your dick. The pictures proove it.

Pdick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just wear something that keeps your junk all bunched up and out front. Some 501's and there's no way you won't bulge.

D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Sexy Member
Media

Boxers unless extremely hung will never show a bulge and even if you are extremely hung, you won't find the bulge to be much more than a VPL running down your leg. Get some briefs, trunks or my favorite boxer-briefs. I only wear boxers to bed generally and it all depends on the designer of the underwear as to the bulge. Get something with an anatomical pouch versus a fly in the front and that combined with slimmer jeans always works. Slim jeans are not the key though, it's the underwear that allow the bulge to protrude, but slim pants / shorts do help to define it even more. I have baggier clothing as well as slimmer 7 For All of Man Kind jeans and other brands and I find my underwear are what helps to display my assets, not my pants which is a common misconception by most people.

Last edited:

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am so serious. I wear close to baggy boxers, so that could be the problem. I think it could also be the crotch cuts in my jeans, since I am a bit tall.

& Sdbg is right, I also wear the Levi 511 cords. When I wear my khaki color ones, you can see my dick pretty much.

That reminds me of James Evans on Good Times. He always wore the same beige cords. He, however had a monster bulge!! Whats up with that?

D_Johnny Schlepp

1st Like
Media
That reminds me of James Evans on Good Times. He always wore the same beige cords. He, however had a monster bulge!! Whats up with that?

lmao...mines is not that noticable in khaki, but of course my jeans are not that tight.

Just like women have a hard time finding the right cut jeans and other clothing, men also have this problem. You guys pretty much solved it for me. I copped a pair of boxer-briefs and I was pretty impressed how much I bulged in my other cut jeans.

Good Times tho? you crazy for that one, lol.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i love that show!! I always watch it when I can't sleep. But James..omg his bulge was absolutely obscene!!! It is amazing how he had a big sausage down his leg and the censors just let it go. Kinda hot! :p

oh and photos of the new bulge please!

onebigbulge

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
guys with good butts generally have good bulges. forget about "bulge briefs," get the butt and you get the bulge in front. fill out the back and it pulls the front fabric in, right? or try shorter inseam and have a tailor lengthen the leg. just my two cents.