No Clothes in the Hot Tub?

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I always tell people they can come hot tub....and they have the choice of clothing optional, since my patio is totally private. If they arent comfortable with going naked...I'll wear a speedo or something to get in...sometimes take it off once in. Most of the time, everyone is naked. My friends usually are naked...guys and girls. We just say..ok turn your head while i get in or out :) lol As for me...I don't care if they see...

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So what the hell is that supposed to mean?! What, do you think we all just hang out naked most of the time here? Oh, wait, I do... Ok, maybe you have a point. :tongue:

I was hoping so :biggrin1: :wink:

buzzrider7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The point is that you're in a tub of soothing hot water and it feels awesome! Does there need to be a sexually-based undertone to just fully enjoy the soak whether you're alone or with some guy friends?

just make sure its not a total sausage fest.. unless thats what you or your friends would want.. i know i wouldn't "just get naked" around a bunch of guys. what's the point? if there were a couple girls, sure. even if there is no hanky panky, and its just being nude.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If you are going to host an all-ages party it might make sense to wear something, but if everyone invited is an adult, there is no better way to socialize-- except possibly my ethnic favorite, the sauna.

For sauna parties one simply segregates the sexes or only wash with immediate family members. Can't get clean in a swimming suit. But that is OT, sorry.

NumberTwentySix

Just Browsing
Media
Thanks for all the responses so far. I have mentioned the new hot tub and given how cold it is here, have received some interest. Hadn't thought to mention the detergent bit, but I will definitely start to do so. (I had always thought that was a myth). Keep em coming!

nakedone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
To cut to the chase: Hot-tubbing in the nude is about people being naked together!

Some don't like to be naked before others: Some don't like to see others naked! Those folks will not enjoy this scene.

Where there are only men, as in a health-club, there should be no problem! Anyone who would be offended can just opt out! But if both sexes are present, the whole dynamic changes. Some men would not want other men to see their wives/girlfriends naked, (but others definitely would!) Again, those should stay out of the tubs.

One writer mentioned that some of the women noticed the size of the men's cocks, both in the hot tub and in the pool, and even commented on them. Surprise! Surprise!

For years we men have been discussing the size of women's tits, even in front of them, so it should be no surprise that women will notice the one important dimension of a man's sexual anatomy when she has the chance!

Not-tubbing NAKED is great fun, whether in single-gender groups, or mixed!

goldmine

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So what the hell is that supposed to mean?! What, do you think we all just hang out naked most of the time here? Oh, wait, I do... Ok, maybe you have a point. :tongue:
Seriously, though, I agree that if you set an example that others will follow. I've had a hot tub for two years now and let people do as they please, though at this point almost everybody is cool soaking in the buff. I always ask people to shower first, so it's an easy transition from there to the tub I find, especially if I lead the way. If somebody wants to wear a suit, I usually mention the detergent thing, but say that if they must to feel comfortable, no problem. I've had some do that the first time, then lose the suit on the following visit. It's always been super comfortable and has never turned sexual.
Let us know how it goes? Where are you by the way?

Many of you are mentioning detergents. buzzrider mentions a shower making the transition to the hot tub easier. I am not sure what he is thinking. Maybe that you are already naked and / or your body is warm from the shower and the water in the hot tub won't feel as hot when entering. The shower is a very good idea but all of you are missing a key point in keeping your hot tub clean. You all need the shower and wash with soap and rinse to rid your bodies of body OIL which will do more harm to the water in the hot tub than detergent. More of you may want to add showering as a pre hot tub routine! A friend has one and every one showers first and no clothes of any kind, And for the modest ones we will turn our heads while they enter or exit !

Last edited:

VDE0100

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Just my 5 ct. from the other side of the atlantic...

You guys over there in the US are really quite funny sometimes.

Here in Germany, nobody would ever think about sitting in hot tub while wearing a swimsuit or so - as long as this hot tub is either in a private area or in a public area like a spa, with steamroom, sauna and so on.

The simple imagination of wearing clothes in a tub is really funny to me.

Have a good time, guys.

NumberTwentySix

Just Browsing
Media
It is just starting to be "patio season" here, and I have had the girlfriend, and one buddy I've known since we were both infants, in the hot tub so far. I haven't (yet) had the opportunity to do a big dinner thing with five or six. She obviously didn't have a problem with it, and he shrugged, stripped off and jumped in. Good results so far! The thing is really relaxing, and I have made the mistake of falling asleep in it once already. (so pruned up it was unbelievable) Anyway, it seems like the two of them are okay with it, and maybe if they lead the charge, others will follow when I have a bigger event.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It is just starting to be "patio season" here, and I have had the girlfriend, and one buddy I've known since we were both infants, in the hot tub so far. I haven't (yet) had the opportunity to do a big dinner thing with five or six. She obviously didn't have a problem with it, and he shrugged, stripped off and jumped in. Good results so far! The thing is really relaxing, and I have made the mistake of falling asleep in it once already. (so pruned up it was unbelievable) Anyway, it seems like the two of them are okay with it, and maybe if they lead the charge, others will follow when I have a bigger event.

#26, your comment about falling asleep in the hot tub made me think of a time where I was a little too wasted from drinking and got hypothermia from being in a friend's hot tub for too long. I pretty much fucked up the party for everyone since they thought I was having some allergic reaction.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was at a backyard party once in Georgia, where the host invited pretty much all of his friends in town. As people started to leave, especially older and/or more conservative guests, the host gave word that it was acceptable for the remaining guests, many of whom already were in the pool, to get naked if they wanted. We did.

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
usually the ones who feel awkward will warm up to the idea, if theres already a group nude in the tub. i went to a party last summer, no one cared once they saw that others were naked too

I have been in the same situation several times.

@OP

I have only hot-tubbed in a suit once (with my family) the rest of the time it's all nude.

With warm bubbles and a filtration system there is absolutely no reason not to be naked... It's a tub right?

Anyway yea, get everyone who wants to naked then the rest will follow, I have seen this work 9 of out 10 times.

Though I can say there are a few people I wish I hadn't tubbed naked with.

Speaking of hot tubs, last year I was at one of my friends birthday parties and we were tubbing, it was like 5 or 6 guys and like 4 or 5 girls. I can't remember... The important part of the story starts after everyone is already drunk: two of the girls there started getting into each other and somehow one of my hornier female friends had a dildo.

The incentive of an idea.

Trying never hurts though, worst case is that you tub in your suit and a friend or two is like, "Why you wanna be naked?"

No pain no gain.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When we bought our house in Florida there is a wonderful spa connected to the pool. It's just outside of our bedroom and the entire back is covered with a screened lanai. I think the only people who have ever been in there with swimsuits are my daughter and her friends, and that's as it should be. I've never been in with a suit, but I've never been in with anyone else beside hubby, and that's as it should be too. Would not welcome a crowd scene.

shadow27

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When ever i lose the shorts and would invite others to join i kinda make it a game...
my shorts are too small, i get annoyed and flustered and make a huge deal of it...then out of nowhere i ask if its ok for me to hang lose...then i get all defensive and say that it would be weird and try to get them in on it too...if they dont i still lose the shorts and describe how awesome and relaxed i feel...most of the time they all join in as well, even the conservatives...