No Commando at the office

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So I started my new job and of course you have to cover the infamous (dadaDUM) Dress Code. What caught my eye was that it expressly mentioned that underwear was necessary. I just had to ask why that was stated as in all my years I had never seen this before.

Seems they had an incident where a young lady wore a skirt and had a habit of sitting with her legs uncrossed. The best however was the case of a young man who was very endowed. Seems he forgot to do it up after the bathroom and it was obvious to his co-workers he was happy to be at work that day (in short, walking around with a hard on).

Our orientation class couldn't stop laughing and cracking jokes for the longest time.

Anybody else have any odd workplace dress code "malfunctions". :biggrin1:

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm really wondering if law enforcement has an "unwritten" rule that specifies wearing briefs or jocks instead of boxers. I've seen very few cops, highway patrolmen and military dudes actually showing their package through their pants. Damn it! :mad:

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes...I posteed here in another thread about this exact thing. I was called aside privately at an orientation and politely told that underwear was required. I asked why I was being singled out and was told that he mentioned underwear to the group because of my noticable bulge in my suit pants. I replied that I was wearing boxers (I was that day) and that it is what it is and I can no more hide it than a woman with large breast can. I
wish i could find the thread, but I cannot master the searching of this site. I think it was under "when did you first realize you had a bulge" or something like that.

Sixofspades

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You know, I'm thinking of specifically applying at places where they have incidents of skirt-wearing women going commando and sitting with their legs uncrossed. I mean who cares about pay, vacations, health insurance and other boring perks when you get an eyeful of pussy every day for free?

To answer the thread question though, the only malfunctions I've had personally were in private settings - parties, sleeping over people's houses, things like that.

southwest

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A little story for you: Once upon a time I was wearing boxers and shorts over the top. I was working with my girlfriends dad on a building site during a hot summers day. Well my shorts ripped as I bent over while working, no problem there, but as the day wore on the rip got bigger, but as I was concentrating on the job at hand I took no notice. It came to a point where my girlfriends dad wanted me to hold the end of a tape measure to work out where a wall was to be built, again no problem there except as I was squatting down holding the end of this 20 meter tape on the mark, my cock and one nut was exposed hanging down the side of my boxers (my shorts by this time were no help in hiding anything). Then my girlfriends dad pointed between my legs and I thought he was trying to tell me the tape was on the wrong mark, so I was saying it's ok there's no problem, but he kept pointing I think too embarrassed to say 'look your cock is hanging out!', with that I noticed my exposure and I got so embarrassed, but I thought hey wtf what you gonna do!, and just tucked my tackle away, no more was said, but I always wonder what and if he said anything about that incident to anyone :smile:

deepdick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I gotta go with BigmeatNJ on this one. Wearing boxers is NOTHING compared to what women get away with in the workplace. So, you can see a package down there - check out the nipples on that gal over there. And the clevage on her! Jeez. Too many insecure guys around.

AND - got me started - how many guys would wear tube tops to the office just to show their abs. Give men a break! Or better yet, boss, get to the gym so you aren't so envious about my body. Bitch. ;)

Feel better now.

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You know, I'm thinking of specifically applying at places where they have incidents of skirt-wearing women going commando and sitting with their legs uncrossed. I mean who cares about pay, vacations, health insurance and other boring perks when you get an eyeful of pussy every day for free?

At least wearing no knickers with a skirt means a girl can't go having the embarrasing 'skirt stuck in the knickers' thing...... :eek: :biggrin1:

I gave up wearing button up shirts to work cos they never stayed 'done up' across my boobs.... :rolleyes:

That's all I can contribute really.... though now going off to see if I can find some building work that needs to be done.... geographically it looks like Southwest is near my area!!! :wink:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I gotta go with BigmeatNJ on this one. Wearing boxers is NOTHING compared to what women get away with in the workplace. So, you can see a package down there - check out the nipples on that gal over there. And the clevage on her! Jeez.

I can't help it! I have always had prominent nipples. :redface: They don't even have to be erect to make their existence known. I can wear a padded bra, put on a t-shirt, or silk blouse and bam! There they are poking through half an inch of polyester fiber fill. :mad:

IMHO, any woman that goes commando to work with a short skirt is a nasty ho.

B_AZBiGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I gotta go with BigmeatNJ on this one. Wearing boxers is NOTHING compared to what women get away with in the workplace. So, you can see a package down there - check out the nipples on that gal over there. And the clevage on her! Jeez. Too many insecure guys around.

AND - got me started - how many guys would wear tube tops to the office just to show their abs. Give men a break! Or better yet, boss, get to the gym so you aren't so envious about my body. Bitch. ;)

Feel better now.

Deepdick - as a fellow AZ'er, I feel your pain. I'm still waiting for the "man skirt" to catch on so I can get some relief during the summers.

In the meantime, you can wear a tube top and i'll lick your abs ;)

southwest

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That's all I can contribute really.... though now going off to see if I can find some building work that needs to be done.... geographically it looks like Southwest is near my area!!! :wink:

Right I'm looking for those old shorts :biggrin1::biggrin1:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
While I might have been a bit more diplomatic :tongue:, I wholeheartedly agree with the sentiment. I find it shocking that someone needed to be told that it was inappropriate.

I'm sorry if my bluntness offended you Hockeytiger.
That scenario is just inconceivable to me. :confused:
Some people need to be reminded that if you can't have taste at least have shame.:tongue:

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
you mean you don't have those anti cock/boner shorts aw shit they were on sale at walmart last week. worst thing that ever happened to me at work was
I got a hard on and normally I can work around it. I just push it up under my belt or run it horizontally along my stomach. but I was a solid one. and it pushed inside out my pocket. (think like someone showing no change) and stuck out sideways a couple inches or so so not subtle. I was reaching a box up high so the safe guard of my shirt was pulled up and this hot tangerine blond cashier was walking by says nice abs and than as she passes taps my cock head with her pen and say careful i could tear my shirt on that. the tap made me totally swoon and I knocked the stack of boxes down. She was painfully flirty. The next time she was in the back she was looking for a specific sku number and called for my help. i turn the corner and she is bent completely over legs straight and separated pointing at the bottom box reading the numbers and tapping it with her pen. I swear to god i just about died at the gorgeous view in her tight black skirt and stalkings. i later noticed like a dozen near the top of the stack that matched the one she wanted. She was wearing panties but certainly didnt hide much. I make sure to volunteer for her "stupid" tasks as my coworkers call them